• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New England Vapers, where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lirruping

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Vieques
YEA it is the place across from PPAC. I am no pro either. I am learning as I go. I like more of the "premium" juices if I buy at a store. I order Mt. Baker to save $$. Crap since i started dripping I go through juice like crazy.

Hey Ace,

If you're going to order online anyway, I found a wicked awesome place a few months back - madtown vapor. I'm from Cambridge, MA, and they are located in a town of the same name, only in Wisconsin--this is how I stumbled on them. Turns out they are at least as cheap MBV, and IMO have way better juice. Downside could be that they don't have a jillion juices, but they do have a fair number. It's a small business, a B&M that sells juice online at reasonable prices--the kind of place I'd rather support than a giant concern if I can afford to. (I am only a customer--don't work for them or anything, tho after this post, maybe they'll offer me a job :laugh:).

By the way, Hello New England Vapers! I'm not currently in MA, as you can see from my profile, but that's where I live and have lived most of my life. Good ol' Taxachusetts ;)

chargingcharlie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2014
MA
I'm on the south shore. I'm new to vaping but was always really interested in it, being an ex-smoker. I travel a fair amount for work and used to pick up the little disposable e-hookahs for long drives to keep from snacking, but MA has such a limited supply of any e-cig gear...never mind quality stuff. I was just down in SC for work and, while I was driving around one night, I saw a sign for "Vapor Realm" which was defined as a "Vapor Cafe" so I checked it out. The windows were all fogged up and when I walked in it was a cloud of sweet smelling vapor. There were a bunch of great people hanging out and sampling juices, and they had some nice gear and a pretty big selection of juices. I walked out with a Vision Spinner II with an iClear 16 and a bottle of their "Sweet Honey Tobacco" 6mg 50/50 and I that was all it took. I got back last Friday and have already ordered another starter kit for my wife, a Coolfire 1 w/iClear 30s for myself, and a ton of juice from different vendors. :D

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
Oh man! I wish I had went. It was a challenge so I skipped it but man I woulda had a blast.

That's a well done video.
That vaped up pitcher of Sam was cool!
The black hoodie wearing guy shoulda made it to round two of the contest I think.
Man the Hingham Hill guy was cracking me up! Even before he became Stanley the Viking. That was the upstomp/hingham guy right?

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
It's sad to see that this thread fizzled. New England covers such a large area and with vape shops popping up more frequently one would think we could have a nice little group here. Anyhow, I have spent my 50 some odd years in New England. Born in Worcester (lived in West Boylston). Chelmsford, MA was my home town. As an adult I lived in Tyngsboro, MA, Brookline, MA (went to college there), Then Eliot ME, and South Berwick, ME. In NH, I lived in North Conway, Portsmouth and currently reside with my multigenerational family in Seabrook, NH. So come on New Englanders show up and represent!!!!

As my banner shows I have been smoke free for a bit over 8 months and love my vape. I was a 2pad smoker for 38 years. I am so glad to see how vape shops are popping up all over. I am also seeing other vapers with increased frequency. I love to see another vaper when stopped at a light. Just that smile and holding your vape high makes me happy.

So, please tell me that we New Englanders have something to chat about on here!!!:vapor::pop:

Reactions: Kemosabe

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
...I lived in North Conway, Portsmouth and ...
So, please tell me that we New Englanders have something to chat about on here!!!:vapor::pop:

At the edge of Cathedral Ledge, North Conway NH in 2002

11071955_1642616899302467_8927503919515466737_n.jpg

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
At the edge of Cathedral Ledge, North Conway NH in 2002

11071955_1642616899302467_8927503919515466737_n.jpg
Beautiful pic. Everyday I lived therefor the five years I tried to take a moment just to look around and appreciate the beauty of the mountains and wildlife. Thanks for the share, it put a smile on my face.

Reactions: Mowgli
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread