New eroll?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
There has been some discussion in the eroll forum about the eroll possibly being killed off. Its getting harder and harder to find replacement batteries etc. I don't know how to post the link, but available on the ovale Europe site is the ovali mini duo. There is a small video on YouTube, but no reviews as of yet. Ovali and joyetech both made the eroll, so I am wondering if this will be the updated version. If anyone else comes across any information on this, please bring it up, this is the only device my wife and I use.

Vapinvera

Moved On
Sep 24, 2015
There has been some discussion in the eroll forum about the eroll possibly being killed off. Its getting harder and harder to find replacement batteries etc. I don't know how to post the link, but available on the ovale Europe site is the ovali mini duo. There is a small video on YouTube, but no reviews as of yet. Ovali and joyetech both made the eroll, so I am wondering if this will be the updated version. If anyone else comes across any information on this, please bring it up, this is the only device my wife and I use.

Many good mods seem to disappear fast. Search China websites

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
I just got a reply from ovale USA. They said they are currently over stocked on the eroll c kits and will not be ordering the duo until that stock has been sold through. So it does seem this is the new eroll..we will just have to wait on it. I thought about ordering one from Europe, but if I can't get replacement parts, might as well wait..especially since it would cost too much to order from over seas.

Reactions: Susan~S

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
It is not the same? The Joyetech eRoll uses the C1 atomizer head, Ovale's Mini has a completely different one.

I wonder if it is rebuildable ... the C1 was not, but there was an ingenious guy from Romania who modded it to be rebuildable and sold those modded atomizer heads.

Your in Europe, it looks like they are already selling there. I wonder if there is a place where you can see one.

CravenA

Moved On
Nov 30, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: New identity of previously banned member

nebulis

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2014
Vienna, Europe
ovaleeurope says in its homepage that they do "ship worldwide" (see the marked expression in the screenshot):

Bildschirmfoto 2015-11-30 um 13.30.13.png

FAQ - OVALE Deutschland

Reactions: JJOOHHNN

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Yes there are adapters, easy to google. We have 220/230 V in Europe.

You are sure that this is better than Joyetech's eRoll or eRoll-C?

I don't know if it is or not. I am going to take a chance on it. I would like to know if the body is threaded. I would like to know how firm the tank attachment is. They do say the tanks don't leak, the eRoll tanks did leak. Do they have an Ovalle shop in Vienna?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread