sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Ahem... <clears throat>

:thumbs::thumbs: D-U-N-H-I-L-L :thumbs::thumbs:
(for those of us that do not like to vape a box of pastries :p)

Try the Parlament, it's close.

Being I seem to be the only real tobacconist I'd like something in a halfzware, Bali-Shag, Bali-Shag light, Peter Stokebe, Samson? Something so stupid rich in tobacco flavor you can't hardly stand it!

VapingRulz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Florida
Try the Parlament, it's close.

Being I seem to be the only real tobacconist I'd like something in a halfzware, Bali-Shag, Bali-Shag light, Peter Stokebe, Samson? Something so stupid rich in tobacco flavor you can't hardly stand it!

Have you tried the Cuban Cigar yet? It was actually too strong for me and I really like tobacco.

H3D

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2009
Ohio
Skittles have flavors? I thought they just had colors! Bear in mind, I haven't tried them since my taste-buds started coming back to life. (Zombie tate-buds, hmmm... there's a joke in there somewhere...)

I agree. While different color skittles have a slightly unique flavor they all have a very common flavor IMO. The same goes for gummy bears.

hueysds

ECF Veteran
Schnozberry or cotton candy

Haha... the schnozberries taste like schnozberries... gotta love that willy wonka wallpaper...

What about a simple sugar cookie?

or maybe some savory flavors?

bbq
hotwing
ranch
jalapeno
potato chip

or is that a little off the deep end? If I could get enough snacky flavors then I could use this as my weight loss supplement too... since I quit smoking a month ago my new years resolution was to get back into shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread