New From Super-T: The Precise Simplicity 18350 and 18500!

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
dayum... i put in my order last friday.... didn't realize I might have to wait 2 weeks for this mod =\

We put on the website about 5 business days and we are pretty much meeting that by a day or two in most cases. If you ordered last Friday, it will have shipped yesterday, today or by tomorrow.

ebrown8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2013
chicago, il
We put on the website about 5 business days and we are pretty much meeting that by a day or two in most cases. If you ordered last Friday, it will have shipped yesterday, today or by tomorrow.

just got shipping notice, now i feel like a jerk lol. thanks super-t i refer all of my vaping buddies to you.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
I'd love to see what it looks like with a brushed Spheroid on top..

I'm scooping the 350.

MAqsUns.jpg

The Simplicity 18350 is an incredible size.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Is there room in the 18500 for a 2 cents for saftey fuse? Not 100% sure the dimensions of it, but with sub ohm rba's, this is a must for me.

No, I don't think it will fit, maybe with some shorter IMR's and the thin oring, but I haven't tried it (yet) , but will.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ordered on he 29th! Hope mine made it and shipped out??? Haven gotten a Shipping email so maybe not? I cant wait to trash this Sigelei!!!

should have shipped as far as I know, but we did have one straggler that shipped out the other day. Check your spam for a tracking number, sometimes they get bumped to there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread