New From Super-T: The Precise Simplicity 18350 and 18500!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
I haven't been around here that long...I didn't know about the ELA's until after the cutoff date.... or right when the Simplicities came out...I like the Simplicities.. I have a "few" ....I ordered a Ti 'cause I thought I'd never get an ELA. ...
then, I got "lucky" and scored a cancellation. (in Oct.) Honestly, I thought you guys were crazy to wait 6 mo. for a mod...
So, here I am... at the end of the line...grinding it out like the rest of you...
The Precise Simplicity is ok but not in the same league as an ELA....Just wait
until you get your ELA then you will know what a SuperT Flagship mod really is...:vapor:

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Been wondering the same thing..... There must be a place to get them in case of an emergency

Well it's approaching 'emergency status' for me soon. That or I can't vape my Simplicity before finishing my 1st cup of coffee and wake up. Set it down again w/o locking it. What's that burning smell? Oh yikes - you dumb smuck, you did it again. At least the coil got a dry burn this morning. :laugh:

Bmannator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2013
Washington USA
Well it's approaching 'emergency status' for me soon. That or I can't vape my Simplicity before finishing my 1st cup of coffee and wake up. Set it down again w/o locking it. What's that burning smell? Oh yikes - you dumb smuck, you did it again. At least the coil got a dry burn this morning. :laugh:

I "learned my lesson" when I threw a hand towel over a 18650 sitting in a cupholder, so it "wouldn't be noticed".. came back a few minutes later, and the towel was smoldering... stooooopid....

I've tried different springs from the hardware store, but you have to cut them to suit you... Not a great solution but, I didn't like the H-D SuperT spring that much either

ARCHMAN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2014
Week 6 of the wait begins! Now I'm growing antsy. Man I've come >really< close to closing on some good deals on the classies & canceling my PS 18350 order. At this point I would have done so if I weren't pretty much solely interested in the Strata as far as my personal atomizer evolution goes. I seriously hope it doesn't take as long as this Simplicity has so far! It's almost like these are kickstarter projects! I wonder if it would hurt sales for Super-T & Co to be a little more realistic on the ship times? ...maybe quote something like "2 week projected ship time up to 6+ weeks(?) if they are more popular than anticipated."

Sent from a tiny keyboard using Tapatypo.

Bmannator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2013
Washington USA
I would offer some "words of wisdom", but what can you say??? The long wait time has become part of the "Super T experience"... more than usual, lately...

Nobody likes the extended wait time.. the old timers around here might have a little higher tolerance than the noobs...but it still sucks...

Do you cash out??? or grind it out??? ... It's up to you, of course... It's too bad that you would miss out on a great device, but then.... how long should you have to wait???

Is this situation "ironic"? or "paradoxical"? English majors help me out here...

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Well, my Simplicity 650 was ordered 5 weeks ago and it hasn't shipped yet. Don't fret!

Yea, but - the wait is costing me extra money. My wife is anxious for a new PV, so yesterday she asked me to order her another Provari, saying it'll likely get here sooner. :ohmy: oops, there goes another vapin' budget shot. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread