New From Super-T: The Precise Simplicity 18350 and 18500!

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We are prototyping an integrated rba now for the Simplicity 18000 series and we'll roll it out to the ELA and P+ too in time. I think you'll like it. It's kind of a hybrid in that its not quite a dripper, but not quite a tank. It'll have adjustable draw, 360 air flow, dual coils, no tools needed to change coils. I think you'll really like it. We should have the prototype done being machined sometime this coming week and we'll give you a sneak peek on it. It will be completely integrated and screw on in place of your top cap. Hope to have them up for sale in a couple of weeks.

The Yeti

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2009
Black Hills, SD
We are prototyping an integrated rba now for the Simplicity 18000 series and we'll roll it out to the ELA and P+ too in time. I think you'll like it. It's kind of a hybrid in that its not quite a dripper, but not quite a tank. It'll have adjustable draw, 360 air flow, dual coils, no tools needed to change coils. I think you'll really like it. We should have the prototype done being machined sometime this coming week and we'll give you a sneak peek on it. It will be completely integrated and screw on in place of your top cap. Hope to have them up for sale in a couple of weeks.

Well, exciting news there!

On another note - I got my 18500 a few days ago and like it very much. My only complaint is that you can't stand it on end without firing, the spring is soooo light. Is there a stiffer spring available that would allow it to stand without firing unlocked?

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran

On another note - I got my 18500 a few days ago and like it very much. My only complaint is that you can't stand it on end without firing, the spring is soooo light. Is there a stiffer spring available that would allow it to stand without firing unlocked?

The springs in the Simplicity line are the same as the PrecisePlus and we do sell an HD spring. We are out of stock on them now, but should have more in later next week.

pAth77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2010
Bay Area

I'm currently using a P+ HD spring in my Simplicity, and I can confirm that it will not fire when standing unlocked. It's definitely worth picking one up when David restocks.

The Yeti

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2009
Black Hills, SD
The springs in the Simplicity line are the same as the PrecisePlus and we do sell an HD spring. We are out of stock on them now, but should have more in later next week.

I'm currently using a P+ HD spring in my Simplicity, and I can confirm that it will not fire when standing unlocked. It's definitely worth picking one up when David restocks.

Sweet, thanks guys!

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL

And here I was being good and not ordering a Simplicity 18xxx. Well, 18500 ordered now. Here's to willpower, or lack thereof!

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
BOOM!

:banana:

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
7sDaiAe.jpg

MmmmMMMmm PROTOTYPE

wongster360

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Washington

I volunteer! :)

null_zps887e8665.jpg

aziffel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2010
nc

Dammit superdave,I held off on the simplicity cause Shockwave,ELA,P+.You know I gotta have a simplicity 18650 now :facepalm:

Last edited:

aziffel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2010
nc
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread