New From Super-T: The Precise Simplicity 18350 and 18500!

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
On the Simplicity it will be 20mm OD to match the Simplicity, on the ELA, it will be 24mm to match the ELA diameter, but its internal dimensions will be (much) the same. My drafter is actually coming in this evening to turn my drafts into Cad drawings and hopefully we'll have a working prototype by weeks end.

Cjax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
RVa USA
On the Simplicity it will be 20mm OD to match the Simplicity, on the ELA, it will be 24mm to match the ELA diameter, but its internal dimensions will be (much) the same. My drafter is actually coming in this evening to turn my drafts into Cad drawings and hopefully we'll have a working prototype by weeks end.

You know what they say, Forced: PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!! Seriously though, I'm super excited to see this, even if I have to wait a little longer for the ELA version.

theECB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2009
Everett, WA
upinvapor.blogspot.com

I came into this thread hunting for an update on the RBA. I found what I was looking for! Stoked to have a hybrid RBA someday for the ELA. It'll be looking really nice at 24mm. Sleek.

Can't wait. Kinda glad ELA version is going second. It'll be Super T RBA 2.0 by then. :)

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
David, does the RBA share similarities with the Strata? Several features sound common. Is the RBA really the Strata Evolved? Or does it have a different and unique starting point?

Hoping to tease out some details if possible!!

It does have a few shared features of the Strata. I have several rba's/tank designs I've been toying with, some viable, some not.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
anyone know a good source for an inline volt meter (510 connection type that would screw into your top cap) I used to see them and i'm tired of rigging up my meter and just want a screw on one for quick easy checks.

For some reason they are always out of stock.....Here is one at Vapormoon you can buy now: Other Products

theECB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2009
Everett, WA
upinvapor.blogspot.com
It does have a few shared features of the Strata. I have several rba's/tank designs I've been toying with, some viable, some not.

Thanks for the reply David. With the in house CNC machine I'm excited to see all the new potential designs come to life! Hold onto to your seats folks!

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
anyone know a good source for an inline volt meter (510 connection type that would screw into your top cap) I used to see them and i'm tired of rigging up my meter and just want a screw on one for quick easy checks.
You've taken pretty good care of me, I'll send you one if you don't come up with one.

rojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Johnson City, TN

I haven't used any, but I've read that there's often a couple of seconds delay for those 510 inline volt meters to activate. Since you've already got a Fluke or similar, the best solution might be to wire a couple of alligator clips to a 510-901 adapter, something like this:

VV510MeterConnectorwebsmall.jpg

The center of the 510-901 adapter should pop out with whatever dental pick or precision screwdriver you've got lying around, then you can just press-fit speaker wires between the insulator and inner / outer connector parts, like rebuilding a clearo head.

They're available pre-fab from Vapormoon, who also has the inline volt meters you're looking for. Both seem terribly over-priced to me, though. But at least they have the unique quality of not showing "Out of stock".

Or, you could cram a DNA20 into a Kicklet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread