*NEW* Get your signature banner HERE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kslice917

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
Hey guys! You know those banners that a lot people around here have at the bottom of their posts that show how long they've gone without smoking? Well, how would you like to have your very own? Well, here you go:

It's really easy to use. Just follow these quick, easy steps to get your own:

1. Click the link mentioned above to begin making your signature banner.

2. On the web page, enter the following information:
  • When did you have your last cigarette?
  • How many packs of cigarettes did you smoke a day?
  • How much did a pack of cigarettes normally cost you?
3. Click the 'Submit' button, and scroll to the bottom of the page.

4. Copy the code in the box, and come back here to ECF.

5. On ECF, at the top of any page, click 'Forum Actions' followed by 'General Settings'
step1.png

6. Scroll down the page, and click on the option "Edit Signature" on the left side
step2.png

7. Now just paste in the code you copied earlier, and click "Save Signature"
step3.png

Now you're all done! You now have a signature banner that will be displayed at the bottom of your posts here on ECF letting other members know your dedication.

kslice917

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
*UPDATE*

We have noticed that the signature banner wasn't updating on some computers. This is due to a process known as "Caching". Caching is when a computer downloads and stores images and other web content automatically to save time/bandwidth in the future so that the image does not need to be downloaded again. For those with this issue, if you simply refresh the page you should see the banner image change.

This issue has now been fixed as caching of the banner images has been disabled.

Reactions: liblue1

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
kslice...I ran across your FINE Signature Banner after seeing it in Debadoo's signature on ECF.

My previous banner had "Days/Hours"...rather than the much more comprehensible "Years/Months/Days".

It also wasted a line for "# Cigarettes Avoided". Who Cares???

Thanx for designing (and sharing) this great Banner to help me keep track of my "vaping Adventures"! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread