New Girl saying hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reace

Aug 26, 2017
United States
Hello everyone! I have absolutely no clue what I am doing so I apologize in advance if I post this somewhere random...I've been vaping for maybe 1 yr. now. I started with an eleaf, then had this mini box thing I loved from council of vapor or something..sorry I hope I'm not offending anyone for knowing absolutely nothing..and now I have a smok stick V8 since I still don't really know what I am doing I googled for help and found you guys!

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Welcome, Reace. You have found the exact right place. This place is a vapers haven. Good to have you. You've been vaping for about a year? Don't you just love it? I've been vaping for a little over 7 years now......been a member here the whole time. Just get settled in and make yourself at home. You will see that this is the friendliest, most helpful, most supportive bunch of people on the Internet.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I still don't really know what I am doing I googled for help and found you guys!

That's good news. You might have lived a totally different life from this moment on by finding the 'wrong' people because not everyone advises about e-cigs from an independent and unbiased point of view.
CoV make some nice hardware. I have 1 of their mods.
Smok V8 is a nice little device not lacking in power. The long-term reliability of tube/pen batteries is something of a lottery, but if you like the tank it will fit on most powerful mods no trouble.

Anyway, Welcome! :)

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Glad you found the site, and welcome! I know it's hard to ask questions when you feel like you "know nothing" but maybe start out with what you like and dislike about your new mod and past mods, and what you are having struggles with.

Also, never fear, Brother Bob, who watches over the new members forum will likely be along to provide you with helpful "beginner" links, can also poke around some of the pinned threads and newbie threads to find more information.

Welcome, and I think you will quickly feel you "know more" about vaping, and welcome to ECF! :)

Anna

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello everyone! I have absolutely no clue what I am doing so I apologize in advance if I post this somewhere random...I've been vaping for maybe 1 yr. now. I started with an eleaf, then had this mini box thing I loved from council of vapor or something..sorry I hope I'm not offending anyone for knowing absolutely nothing..and now I have a smok stick V8 since I still don't really know what I am doing I googled for help and found you guys!
Welcome and glad you joined.
The following should clear up some vaping questions.
Might like to read:
http://www.vaporauthority.com/pages/learn
http://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/a...tte-college-guides-tutorials-information.html
Beginner – Guide To Vaping
http://vapingcheap.com/vaping-101/
(10) Advancing Up the Vaping Ladder with Egos and Mods | E-Cigarette Forum
(1) Proper Terminology - Is it a carto, a tank, or what? A Guide to Juice Attachments. | E-Cigarette Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread