NEW GreenCig Products - Exclusive to Nhaler.com! 900 Mah Cartomizer Unit!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stv888

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
GreenCig G400 Single Battery Kit
The G400 offers a 900 mAh battery and over 2ML of liquid in the reservoir. Boasting tremendous battery life that is unprecedented for a cartomizer unit. Battery works with GreenCig and KR808D-1 cartomizers, large and small. This kit includes one battery, two cartomizers and a USB/Wall combo charger.

We will debut this product in Florida tomorrow!!!
Nhaler.com | GreenCig G400 Single Battery Kit
_MG_3670.jpg

GreenCig G400 Cartomizers
Come in packs of five! The current flavors available are Western and Mint. Within a few weeks, we will also offer Vanilla, Coffee and Green Tea!
Nhaler.com | GreenCig G400 Cartomizers
_MG_3682.jpg

GreenCig G201 Cigar
The G201 Cigar is latest product available exclusively at Nhaler.com. After over a year of research and development, it's the number one disposable cigar unit on the market.

Nhaler.com | GreenCig G201 Cigar
_MG_3675.jpg
FINALY!!!!!

got my g400 today, awsome!!

the western flavour is great.

also got a magnum with the same order but did not try it yet!!!!

just a question: are the BIG g400 cartomizers refillable?

if yes what is the best method?

also are there any low resistant atomizers that are the same width as the g400 battery?cartomizer??

any replies will be greatly appriciated!!

FINALY!!!!!

got my g400 today, awsome!!

the western flavour is great.

also got a magnum with the same order but did not try it yet!!!!

just a question: are the BIG g400 cartomizers refillable?

if yes what is the best method?

also are there any low resistant atomizers that are the same width as the g400 battery?cartomizer??

are the original cartomizers refillable on the G400?????

...got my g400 today, awsome!!...are there any low resistant atomizers that are the same width as the g400 battery?...
Aren't you concerned that using an atomizer on an automatic could kill the battery?

You can do it with an adapter, as the following pictures show. As you can see, an 808 to 510 style works.

Still, I'd think twice about ruining your new G400 battery this way. It's your call.

Attachments

• A.jpg
    A.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 56
  • B.jpg
    B.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

stv888

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aren't you concerned that using an atomizer on an automatic could kill the battery?

You can do it with an adapter, as the following pictures show. As you can see, an 808 to 510 style works.

Still, I'd think twice about ruining your new G400 battery this way. It's your call.
thanks for the warning
i was just asking,but i love those cartos so much i will keep the dripping only for my riva
the G400 is only with those cartos on steriods!!!!!!
ps: would love to replicate that western flavour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread