New group?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liazard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2016
It seems like there's an intermediate type of device these that's in between full mods (even smaller ones) and pod systems, which includes very tiny superportable devices like iCare and MyMini and a couple of others. Currently iCare is in the APV and Mods Discussion group. Would it be useful to have a new group for these things?

Liazard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2016
There is a subforum for that, pod systems Vape Pod Systems
That is for pod systems. What's different about the two I mentioned is they have refillable tanks rather than pods but they are supersmall. They seem to be distinctly different from full mod systems because parts are not interchangeable. All I'm saying is they don't seem to fit in either existing category.

Liazard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2016
More subforums here?
You're kidding right?

Magellan can get lost trying to find information around here.

Less is more.

You're probably right. I can't find answers to my own questions because I can't remember what thread they're in :mad:

BTW, does anyone know if there's a way to copy an entire thread to paste into say a Word file? Or even better to download a whole thread as a file? I'm familiar with MultiQuote but I'm talking a step farther.

Reactions: Bad Ninja

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
You're probably right. I can't find answers to my own questions because I can't remember what thread they're in :mad:

BTW, does anyone know if there's a way to copy an entire thread to paste into say a Word file? Or even better to download a whole thread as a file? I'm familiar with MultiQuote but I'm talking a step farther.
Lia,
ECF is not going anywhere...Bookmark/subscribe/watch the threads you want to save.

cheers
I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread