New guy from Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicky1

Feb 23, 2012
Lisbon,ohio
Hello all,
I'm happy to be accepted into the forum. I'm retired from a local Cat dealership and enjoy collecting old garden tractors, some woodworking and all around tinkering. I quit smoking 12 or so years ago but still have the craving of something to smoke. The e-cig fills that need and I have been using a V2 for the past 4 years. I used to smoke a pipe some and I really miss that so I am in the process of building an e-pipe. If it turns out good I will post some pictures.
Thanks again,
Nicky1

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello all,
I'm happy to be accepted into the forum. I'm retired from a local Cat dealership and enjoy collecting old garden tractors, some woodworking and all around tinkering. I quit smoking 12 or so years ago but still have the craving of something to smoke. The e-cig fills that need and I have been using a V2 for the past 4 years. I used to smoke a pipe some and I really miss that so I am in the process of building an e-pipe. If it turns out good I will post some pictures.
Thanks again, Nicky1
Welcome and glad you joined.
Could look into:
Modding Forum
Might want to try the ECF search function in upper right hand corner of this post. Could type in "build epipe".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread