New Halo Flavor - HX3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
So I love Halo's Tribeca, like Halo's Menthol Ice a lot and also like their Tiki juice and Malibu Menthol. As a side note, I recently tried Midnight Apple and it was very interesting - I think a lot of people would like it. Today though, I saw a Halo poll and noticed HX3 is second only to Tribeca. HX3???? Never heard of it! Somehow Halo slipped a new juice in without me noticing. That being said, most MV and Halo fans know you can kill two birds with one stone because MV sells Halo juice. But, MV doesn't carry HX3 yet. So my question is... have any MV fans here tried HX3 and what are you thoughts?

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
Okay, 47 people checked out this thread but no one commented. I'm going to take that to mean that 47 people were interested in this flavor but hadn't tried it. Sooooooo, I got some. VERY interesting. Possibly the most original flavor I've ever tried. I'm not sure how to explain to. I want to say it would be what Halo's Smooth 8 would be if it were Menthol, yet it tastes neither like Smooth 8 nor any menthol I've tried. In fact you hardly taste mental, then you exhale and it's like oh year that's menthol, right? I'm not even sure. Very odd - in a good way. I'll say if you try it, keep at it for a little while. My first drag, I thought wow, then for a few minutes I thought I didn't want it anymore. Now after 10 minutes, I think I could use it all day. Like I said, interesting. For me though, the best part is that the throat hit and vapor is A+ material.
By the way, right now chances are that MV will be carrying this in the future.

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
Hmmm, that's actually a pretty good explanation though. Good job! They're testing a knew Turkish Tobacco that I'll get in a day or two. Can't wait as Camel was my brand. You're right about subdued though. I love how they Halo is never over the top. They're sophisticated tastes in a way. I have three LUXes sitting next to me at the moment, one with Tribeca, one with Menthol Ice, and one with Belgium Cocoa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread