New Halo Flavor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JunkyRock13

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Upstate New York United States
WOW!!!!! Got a bottle of Tribeca from winning it on the # game you had last week. And right now it is my favorite ejuice that I currently have. I have only been vaping for about 2.5 months, and this flavor is by far the best I have tasted. I am trying to get a bottle from another member that has one posted with another bottle in the classifieds. But he has not got back to me yet. I will be getting more of the juice from you, and plan on for a real long time. I was not really looking to get a tobacco based juice, but I don't know what you do to your juice, but it is perfect. Can't really explain!!! I plan on trying more of your juices, but right now the $ is just not there. I would take both Halo bottles that this one member is selling on the classifieds, but again the $$. I am graduating tomorrow from college as an adult student. Father of 4 and a husband, and just trying to make my life better. The past 4 years have been hard living off of student loans, but it will be worth it. Now that I quit smoking, and started vaping. I feel 100% better, and plan on staying this way. I really want to thank you for your contests, and offers, but really want to THANK YOU for your awesome juice. I really do hope some members read this post, and BUY HALO JUICE!!! Try the Tribeca if you haven't yet, you won't be disappointed!!!! I wasn't, and I am real picky!!! Anyways, Halo juice is awesome, and hope to try all of your flavors, can't wait to try your new flavor, excited to see what you come up with next!! PURE QUALITY!!!!!

Lady J

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Ohio
First thing: Congrats, JunkyRock13 on your graduation! I wish you good luck in all future endeavors.

Second thing: My bottle of elixir... I mean Tiki Juice arrived today. I loaded up a fresh carto, popped on a drip tip, stuck it on my screwdriver mod. OY VEY, I have missed Tiki so much. I left mine at my place so I wouldn't travel with a glass bottle. I haven't had any since early April.

You guys rock. Now, time to enjoy the best juice with some awesome weather.

incantius

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
tennessee
i just tried the Torque56 - love the vapor it puts out (tried on kr808 & ego both performed well with this juice) good full-bodied flavor. if anyone likes tobacco flavor this is definitely worth adding to your arsenal! (as a plus i didn't detect any chocolate after-taste which I do on a lot of bacco flavors i've tried...chocolate just kills the juice for me so kudos for this one Halo!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread