New Here? Want to try Bobas Bounty? Warning about clone Bobas Bounty!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KSMYLES

Sep 5, 2013
Tampa
Hey Guy and Girls hope all is well!! and happy vape:)
I just wanted to inform all you wonderful people on the new members forum to act with caution when :2c:buying (fake) Bobas Bounty!
I Love The real Boba's!!! :vapor: When you type Bobas Bounty into Google the first site that pops up is an imposter, its not where you buy the real stuff.
The real deal can be bought from AVEJUICE here http://www.avejuice.com/verify.php ..........
not @
Not @ "alien Vapor"
.:evil: lol

I really dont like being mean or whatever this is but i just revived my real Bobas and its so much yummier than that clone sry. I just dont want people to waste money and maybe even turn them off to the juice before they really try it yah dig?

I am new also and recently made the mistake of ordering fake Bobas Bounty from that website that i thought was were everyone buys the highly prasied Bobas...... but it was acctually an imposter clone of Bobas!!!! I have read many threads now warning this very thing in forums that maybe you all cant see yet being new and all here soooooooooo anyways i really dont want anyone else to have to go through that and there vape mail money:blink:
Share your story or ask questions and ill be posting a picture of what the bottle looks like when i get off work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread