New Here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AthenaDruid

Account closed on request
Sep 2, 2015
Hi everyone! I am new here to the forums! I have been vaping for almost a year. My first e-cig was a 'free trial' offer. It was a piece of crap! The rechargeable battery was broken upon receiving it and when I complained they sent me a new one. Worked fine the second time around. Then a month later it took a crap. The battery died. I charged it and it wouldn't take a charge. I spent $65 on the stupid thing. Then Christmas of 2014 I bought a Criss Cross. I LOVED it! 6 months later that took a crap. Now I use V2 EX and I couldn't be happier!

Hi everyone! I am new here to the forums! I have been vaping for almost a year. My first e-cig was a 'free trial' offer. It was a piece of crap! The rechargeable battery was broken upon receiving it and when I complained they sent me a new one. Worked fine the second time around. Then a month later it took a crap. The battery died. I charged it and it wouldn't take a charge. I spent $65 on the stupid thing. Then Christmas of 2014 I bought a Criss Cross. I LOVED it! 6 months later that took a crap. Now I use V2 EX and I couldn't be happier!
@AthenaDruid Welcome to these forums!! Sorry about your bad e-cigarette experiences. Here you will get comforting advice on everything from A to Z. Pull up a chair and stuff > :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread