new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Russel

Apr 27, 2016
Hi Tommy, Mark here I've tried so many juices and as an all day vape i need a good tobacco type vape smooth dry sraight up tobacco and i cannot afford black note, thou i would definitely love to see what all the hype is about, i used to smoke three pack of Marlboro then camel and the last one was pall mall, i need somthing that fits the desciption for an all day and night vape, i dont know if i can post the names of the ones i tried, maybe you can give me some advise, Thank you in adva

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
Hi Tommy, Mark here I've tried so many juices and as an all day vape i need a good tobacco type vape smooth dry sraight up tobacco and i cannot afford black note, thou i would definitely love to see what all the hype is about, i used to smoke three pack of Marlboro then camel and the last one was pall mall, i need somthing that fits the desciption for an all day and night vape, i dont know if i can post the names of the ones i tried, maybe you can give me some advise, Thank you in adva
As a former Winston Gold pack smoker I can only tell you the ejuice I use that tastes like my cigarettes did. I have tried many and this is the only one that works for me at this point. Easy Vapors - Traditional Flavor - $5.99 : EasyVapors.com, Electronic Cigarette Cartridge and Cartomizer Refills ELiquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread