New here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet kiss

Jul 25, 2016
Thank you very much, I appreciate being greeted in such a welcoming way...I also will appreciate all the valuable input, as I am still kind of new to vaping.....there's a lot I don't know... I'm currently using kangertech subox nano, black edition. Have been using, .0.5. Coil. I have been running it on variable Watts, trying to find what suits me best, right now I'm at 38.. The vape shop that sold it said I could run it up to about 50 and be OK...is this right? I haven't went past 38, in fear it would blow the coil.... Also have been going through coils quickly, about 1 every 2 weeks, once in awhile 3....is that normal or am I doing something wrong? And also my juice seems to evaporate on me when I'm not using it...I turn my airflow to where it's closed but still happens, unless I wrap a paper towel around it to close of air from getting in the airflow holes and tip, that seems to help, but should it evaporate like that, because it has been making me replace my juice much sooner than I would like.

Scarlet kiss

Jul 25, 2016
I forgot, one more thing, I have dropped my subox 3 times, and have had it fall over when I sat it on the counter and it hits hard, as because it's heavy...so far it's still working... I've been afraid each time that it's not gonna work, but has so far each time, even though I know it's not good for it... Can it pop a coil if dropped to much? And I'm afraid to ask what could happen to the internal parts, it's hit hard enough, that when it was dropped the battery cover and battery came out....so far seems OK. Although this time it seems like the vape hits are not as strong, do you think something happened to the coil? I have only had this setup for a month now, I started in September with a vape pen, then each time went up a little step, although a few times I was taken advantage of because of my lack of knowledge, and purchased upon the shops advice only to have gotten something completely worthless, that happened twice and I'm a person that can't afford to pay for items just for the heck of it... I spent a 100 dollars on two items that were bad products or useless....but now I have this subox nano. Is this a good setup? It seems similar to my last setup, which was kangertech subvod...only this has more power , variable wattage and voltage, supposedly, sometimes I can't tell a lot of difference... Am I not having it turned up enough? Or do I need a different coil? Been using 0.5 coils..I greatly appreciate any answers to my questions.. I am still new to vaping and all knowledge that any of you give me is greatly appreciated, as I need to learn more about these things and products and so on...thanks so much...have a wonderful day.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I have found vaping to be a "journey". Lots of stopovers (different products) to visit, not all of them pleasant, but a lot learned along the way.

You can learn a lot from those more experienced here on ECF. Learn from our mistakes. But be aware that recommendations are pretty much opinions based upon experiences -- what works for one person may not work for you, and vice versa.

I've written a series of articles in my blog based upon my vaping experiences and knowledge picked up along the way. Hopefully you can find them useful.

Reactions: Scarlet kiss

Scarlet kiss

Jul 25, 2016
Thank you for your response, I know that most recomendations are options based on experience, but still those opinions might help me out on my journey of finding what suits my needs and yes I agree mistakes are lessons learned, you have to start somewhere and blindly go from there, but also someone's opinion at the time might have made me more aware...so I'm just trying to gather opinions, information and make the best move from there, because my mistakes were listening to the people who run the shops or employees, some I admit are genuinely trying to help set you up with the best for your price range, but there are some, which I ran into, who wanted to push something that wasn't so great , whether it was for commission or to get rid of discontinued products or whatever. So if I could have known about this site back then, some of your opinions would might have saved me money...I do appreciate all feedback, I thank you for what you were telling me. And I will check out your blog, I'm sure it's interesting and helpful.. Thank you for replying. Have a great afternoon.

Reactions: Baditude

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
Hey Scarlett, a little late on my reply here but try to be more careful with your device. Keep it away from the edge of the table and lay it down too if you think of it.

The electronics in these are pretty sensitive and important for safety reasons. We do not want them to fail.
The nano tank has taken a few "hits" so if it is leaking you may want to inspect it closely for a broken glass or other issues.
To do this thoroughly you may want to completely disassemble and clean the tank.

The power level you run at is totally to your preference but too much power will give you a "burnt hit".

You will not want that to happen as it's really quite unpleasant.
Find what works best for you and stick to it. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread