New Holiday Flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsChris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Red Tail has a new holiday flavor, Pumpkin Pie, available now both in WTA and non-WTA. It will be on sale this weekend with the rest of our Red Tail flavors for the Halloween weekend. Go on by and give it a try!
pumpkin pie(1).jpg

MsChris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Red Tail has a new holiday flavor, Pumpkin Pie, available now both in WTA and non-WTA. It will be on sale this weekend with the rest of our Red Tail flavors for the Halloween weekend. Go on by and give it a try!
View attachment 502398

A few changes were made in the formula. Pumpkin Pie is now Pumpkin Spice Latte.

pumpkin spice latte.jpg

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
A few changes were made in the formula. Pumpkin Pie is now Pumpkin Spice Latte.

View attachment 507737
Hmmm, now I'm intrigued. I tried the original Pumpkin Pie and I didn't care for it. (I ran it in a dripper for best possible taste). I put it away to try on another day. Liquids do change with time. Now anything with "Spice" in the title has my attention. Hahaha

Reactions: hittman

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
If anyone tried this can you please chime in and give us some honest input?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didn't get in the sale as my stock is still chock full. Do want to check out the new Holiday flavor though. Perhaps it'll be available when I need an order in a couple weeks. Glad you are considering other WTA mg. options too. It will cost me more cause I won't have to cut it to 12mg but hey, I won't have to dilute the "nectar of the gods"either.

Reactions: hittman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread