Status
Not open for further replies.

Marianne

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 28, 2013
spain
www.pink-mule.com
New Davide glassomizer now available.

A couple of questions. Can the Davide Glassomizer use Protank Evod or Protank Heads?

What is that item at the bottom of the Glassomizer?

Greg W.
Yes they can take all those heads.
The thing at the bottom is just a Siam mods stand to hold the tank upright whilst taking pics ..made for holding attys when recoiling but has many uses. Available from many vendors.
TILBEHØR

Marianne

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 28, 2013
spain
www.pink-mule.com
Another great modder's design's coming to Pink Mule and hopefully available before the weekend.
The Nemesis - Polished, Matte, Kalafan & V.W editions.
One of the best and most versatile mechanical mods out there right now.
MEKANISKE MODS

Also available will be the 69 mod in Eric and polished editions

Ans just a little reminder we hope to have Grants Vanilla custard available at the same time.

Taz80

Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
France
Another great modder's design's coming to Pink Mule and hopefully available before the weekend.
The Nemesis - Polished, Matte, Kalafan & V.W editions.
One of the best and most versatile mechanical mods out there right now.
MEKANISKE MODS

Also available will be the 69 mod in Eric and polished editions

Ans just a little reminder we hope to have Grants Vanilla custard available at the same time.

it's great
i can't wait ;o)

Marianne

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 28, 2013
spain
www.pink-mule.com
We are proud to announce we will be carrying the Origin mod by the Korean modder Footoon.
They are in Madrid and we should have them tomorrow.
Full Brass and Full Stainless versions will be available. We will simply update the website when we are ready and wont get into setting times for them to go retail.
These mods are not mass produced and we dont expect them to last long so good luck if your after one.

I have to credit Gil Charpernet for the use of the pictures until our graphics girls gets more done. :clapping:

Marianne

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 28, 2013
spain
www.pink-mule.com
We are building our range of Atmistique products and have a few new additions.

New Stock of the diver has arrived.
DIVER - REBUILDABLE ATOMIZER FRA GRÆSKE ATMISTIQUE

The Grail for the diver which turns your diver into a dripping RBA.
GRAIL ADAPTER FOR DIVER

The scuba tank which was designed for the diver but can tale std cartomisers also.
SCUBA TANK

Also available are the centre rings for the scuba tank and sides to allow you the look you prefer. These rings and sides will be uploaded soon.

Marianne

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 28, 2013
spain
www.pink-mule.com

rezorezo

Mar 24, 2013
Indonesia
Hi
I just got my package (ikarus v2.1 + liquid + mesh, driptip, brass 18350 for evic along with brass topcap and brass buttom cap, fast shipping!!…no problem with the ikarus, like it & hit hard & produce lot of vapor with 4/3 of 32 kanthal (even with small airhole).…got the problem with the brass buttomcap and the brass tube for evic, i cant screw the brass buttom cap to the 18350 brass tubes and now the buttom cap stuck on the body tube threaded, can you help me? Its seem the thread dont match perfectly
and no, i'm not mis-thread it

eseqyje5.jpg
yne7e7ag.jpg
eha9a6ys.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread