Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello,
My name is Mara, I was on a quest to find thee perfect Cotton Candy flavor. I have spent hundreds of dollars here and there buying bottles of e-juice. I finally found one. Now, what am I supposed to do with all these bottles that I don't like? Is there some kind of buy/sell/trade?
Thanks for letting me in your group!
Welcome and glad you joined.
You may want give them to any local vaper in your area. It's a good idea to fill in your "location" that can be see at the left of your post. This can be done by:
On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
Click your name. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details".
Click Personal Details.
In Personal Details, scroll down and you will find "Location" Could fill that line in.
You could post that if anyone is interested in the juice, to PM you for local pick up.
Might be interested in making your own perfect Cotton Candy e-liquid:
Here is a quick look into DIY, might like to visit:
Getting Started: DIY 101 – Mixing Your Own eLiquid
http://diyordievaping.com/category/latestnews/beginnertips/
DIYorDIE Concentrates
DIY E-Juice Resources: Over 100+ DIY E-Juice Resources – E Juice Makers
Could read the stickies in this forum:
DIY E-Liquid

Smoke_too_much

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2016
Hi Maramara
Cotton candy is really just a sweetener, even the real stuff is just sugar if they don't add a flavor to it.
FLV_cotton_candy__76890.1486605549.1280.1280.jpg

Now the stuff you don't like can be dumped out and the bottles saved for when you buy the above flavor concentrate and mix your own juice.

maramara2112

May 28, 2017
Santa Cruz CA
Welcome and glad you joined.
You may want give them to any local vaper in your area. It's a good idea to fill in your "location" that can be see at the left of your post. This can be done by:
On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
Click your name. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details".
Click Personal Details.
In Personal Details, scroll down and you will find "Location" Could fill that line in.
You could post that if anyone is interested in the juice, to PM you for local pick up.
Might be interested in making your own perfect Cotton Candy e-liquid:
Here is a quick look into DIY, might like to visit:
Getting Started: DIY 101 – Mixing Your Own eLiquid
http://diyordievaping.com/category/latestnews/beginnertips/
DIYorDIE Concentrates
DIY E-Juice Resources: Over 100+ DIY E-Juice Resources – E Juice Makers
Could read the stickies in this forum:
DIY E-Liquid
Thank you, just did that! :)

Reactions: BrotherBob
Status
Not open for further replies.