Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I wouldn't even think it would include the clearo as part of the dimensions. It's included in the picture as a demonstration on what it looks like with a clearo in it. But the dimensions would be sans clearo.

Agreed. The iClear30 is not part of the dimensions. Oh, and I'm also guessing the graphics are still there... on the other (non-visible) side. :)

Does this device looks like it would "require" (= looks best with) an iClear30?

Crocky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
North Carolina
So you guys are liking the Puritank, eh? I've been toying with getting yet another topper... a Protank mini. I've heard raves.

Yes one of my favs. I like it much better than the protank. I was never a fan of the draw nor the non removable drip tip. With the puritank the draw to me is much better. Just slightly tighter but enough to make it a winner for me. I also tried the davide by anyvape because i havetwo of the plastic tank clearos and i love them but I thought it was worse than the protank and much different than its plastic tank cousins.
The puritank is win win and build quality is nice, it holds a ton of juice!

PhreakOne

Jul 18, 2013
United States
Just posted on the Innokin FB page. Looks like the 510 connector will adjust all the way to the top.
1078785_515928575145326_1736851048_o.jpg

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
So you guys are liking the Puritank, eh? I've been toying with getting yet another topper... a Protank mini. I've heard raves.

Love my PuriTanks (have 2). They hold a ton of juice which allows me to go even further into the day without having to refill. And while I do like my Protanks, they've taken a back seat to the PuriTank.

I love my MVP, but I like the rounded edge look of the VTR. If the VTR kept the USB charger capability it would be perfect. I can't wait to get one.

See, I'd rather not have to monkey with a USB charger. Just let me slap a new battery into it and off I go. :D That's why I'm so stoked over the VTR. Otherwise I'd have already pulled the trigger on a MVP.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
Anyone heard a release date???
Innokin rep says middle of August... so a week or two. Look for a vendor named "c2c" to do a low buck pre-order deal. They did a pre-order deal last week - a 134 for $99 with a "Vapor Joe's" discount code. Watch the Vapor Joe's website... he'll probably have the earliest heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread