Status
Not open for further replies.

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
I'm planning to get one of these as soon as it's released.

I've been very pleased with the MVP, although it was missing a few features I would have liked to see, primarily an ohm reader built in.

Their products have all been 1st class and durable, so based on that, and on the photos, I'm really excited about the VTR being released! Love how the tank is recessed into the device... I keep my e-cig devices in my shirt pocket, so the shorter more compact, the better!

$100-129 range? I'm in!

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
My plans are:

Under $60-- buy it without waiting for reviews
$60-$99 -- buy it, but only if it came with something more than just the mod
$100-$129 -- wait to read/watch a detailed review. If it's stellar, buy it. If so-so, wait for the price to drop
Over $129 -- pass and wait for the price to drop

Now, the above is my rational plan. What usually occurs is something along the lines of "oohhh...new...shiny....BUY NOW"

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
My plans are:

$100-$129 -- wait to read/watch a detailed review. If it's stellar, buy it. If so-so, wait for the price to drop

Now, the above is my rational plan. What usually occurs is something along the lines of "oohhh...new...shiny....BUY NOW"
"Rational plan" - you are funny... you are. :p

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
My plans are:

I am very familiar with the "oh...shiny" rationalization, hazozita. More so than I am comfortable admitting.

Wouldn't even matter what the product is here... I know I'm amongst friends! :D

Shiny shiny bling bling!

loggerhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Jupiter Fl

KalebK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Spokane, WA

Hidden Dragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2013
Maryland
I suspect the 15th is still the release date, but they're holding the price information very close to their chest. There were some sites that were heavily discounting the 134 before they were even released officially.

As long as the price isn't too ridiculous, I plan on having one as soon as they drop. But I haven't even heard of any vendors talking about them.

Cuando

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Living in a box of CelluCotton
I'm planning to get one of these as soon as it's released.

I've been very pleased with the MVP, although it was missing a few features I would have liked to see, primarily an ohm reader built in.

Their products have all been 1st class and durable, so based on that, and on the photos, I'm really excited about the VTR being released! Love how the tank is recessed into the device... I keep my e-cig devices in my shirt pocket, so the shorter more compact, the better!

$100-129 range? I'm in!

Yeah, that kept me from pulling the trigger on an MVP, too. I want an ohm reader on my VV/VW device, plain and simple. The VTR looks fantastic, but again, the feature you like is one that may keep me from getting it, the recessed tank slot. While that may be awesome for the iClears and various tanks, it's just not gonna work for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread