Status
Not open for further replies.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Anybody see this yet? Supposed to be out end of October. 1.82" x 0.80" x 3.92" (w/drip tip/mouthpiece). VV, 1500mAH, 20w (8-20watts) w/built in atomizer. Holds 3.6ml.

Love the size in hand. (see link) You open a little door on the side to put liquid in, and airflow is adjustable as well as wattage. I bet they are pretty. And you can vape it while it's charging.

Wonder what the atty will be like......I'll take a joyetech atty any day over a kanger.

Joyetech eGrip kit

joyetech.jpg

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Twisted420 has reviewed one on YouTube. Looks like a complete PITA to clean. I also think the predicted price of ~$70 is a little steep. However, I could definitely see buying one to use as travel device. It would be super convenient for the occasional air travel I do. Egrip, juice, and maybe a couple of spare coils and you are good to go.

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
Another review up... Looks to be a nice, little, "out-n-about" mod. :) The coil heads are on the expensive side for now, but appear to work well up to the device's 20 watt limit. Hopefully, less expensive options will be out soon.

I've been wanting something like this to grab on the way out the door for errands, etc.. I went ahead and ordered an eGrip in black, with 2 packs of heads.. ;) It's already shipped, and should be here by Saturday.. :smokie:

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
I appears you need tools to use it. No thanks....

I usually have a coin in my pocket to access the coil if needed, and once I set the airflow, I doubt I'll mess with the screw much.. ;) I'm actually looking forward to something of this design with a little punch to it, that I do not need to rebuild or fool with often. Basically, "grab-n-go".. :) I've come to trust Joyetech for quality products over the years. Hopefully, the eGrip will follow suit.

Bored2Tears

Verified Member
Sep 26, 2014
Western South Dakota
I usually have a coin in my pocket to access the coil if needed, and once I set the airflow, I doubt I'll mess with the screw much.. ;) I'm actually looking forward to something of this design with a little punch to it, that I do not need to rebuild or fool with often. Basically, "grab-n-go".. :) I've come to trust Joyetech for quality products over the years. Hopefully, the eGrip will follow suit.

This is the way I am thinking as well. I really believe that there's a huge market for a no-fuss setup. Wish the listed price of their coils wasn't so high. Maybe when that comes down I will get one.

Do you find cleaning it to be difficult at all?

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
This is the way I am thinking as well. I really believe that there's a huge market for a no-fuss setup. Wish the listed price of their coils wasn't so high. Maybe when that comes down I will get one.

Do you find cleaning it to be difficult at all?

I don't have it yet... I was going by what I've read and watched in the reviews. It should be here on Saturday.. :) As far as cleaning goes, the device's tank can be carefully rinsed-out from what I gather.

The heads are somewhat expensive.. One of the reviewers stated that he was on week two of the installed coil, and it was still going strong. If I can get 2-3 weeks out of one, the price isn't too bad. The 2 packs I ordered should last until there are price drops. (Hopefully)

EDIT: I'm also looking forward to other resistances being offered in these coils... I was surprised there were no choices.

Last edited:

Traijan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2014
USA
I can see this being appealing to somebody that vapes the same liquid all the time but to me it seems like it would be a pain in the .... to have to be careful when wanting to wash out the tank for my usage.

Then there is the $17.50 price tag of the coils. There will surely be complaints of short life span on the coils just like there is on many manufactured coils now.

I don't mind spending $25 to buy spare tanks to switch which liquid I'm vaping on during the day but wouldn't care to have to spend $70 on multiples of this device to use it in the same way that i use my regular vaping device to where i could change flavors during the day but i recognize not everybody changes flavors several times a day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread