New Juice Maker Coming Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madame Psychosis

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
East Coast Gypsy
They read like an exact list of Lorann flavors (except for the specialty tobacco flavors), and liquids like that can be found at a few different places. I'm not knocking the concept -- many people don't like to DIY all the time, and the prices are very good.
I'd wait to see how others find the service...and of course wait til he's registered here and can interact a bit and answer questions.

I guess the mods must have warned about members advertising for a seller...the link's gone now too.

Canute

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
How do I know this? Because I am the owner of the company which has yet to be registered with the forum! Spiker (as you know him) is simply a fantastic friend who wanted to help by doing a little bragging on my behalf. If you were to look back at Spikers first post's on this forum you will see that I have been credited with turning him on to both vaping and this forum. He was, I assure you all, simply being a helpful friend and had no intentions of violating any forum policies!

Upon returning home after being out of the house for the entire day I have learned of all this and have just sent an e-mail to the ECF to register the business and hopefully get poor Spiker back! I have included with that e-mail my info as well as Spikers and a copy of my business permit showing that we are not one in the same! (Though he'll now be benefitting with a bunch of free liquid for his troubles!) Poor guy brags about the ECF more than he brags about my ventures!

Anyhow for those of you who have e-mailed me directly through the 'as of yet to be registered business' e-mail address: Thank you for the fantastic response and I will see to it you get a coupon code prior to grand opening!

Please note that I will not be responding to any further comment within this thread untill such time as ECF has had the opportunity to review my e-mail requesting registration as a vendor. If you already know about my site then e-mail from there if you have any questions/comments and I will do my best to respond to each of you. Also please note that the response has been absolutely phenomenal so far so let me apologize now if I have to review your e-mails and respond via a form letter.

Thanks again and FREE SPIKER!!!!!!!!!!!

Added Note via edit feature: I believe I have managed to respond to everyone's private e-mails. Those with general inquiries received a form letter and those with specific interests I did my best to respond too individually. Please ignore the typo's as it's been a while since I had to type that much! Thanks again everyone and I'll try to keep you posted as soon as I get the details properly arranged with the forum here.

Last edited:

Canute

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
So just a side note about Spiker, why he gets so excited about this stuff and why NOBODY would want him banned. I had him place his first PV order which he received the day before Thanksgiving. Since then he owns the following products that I know of:
Multiple 510's
Multiple PCC's (every color appropriate for a guy)
A Smoke Everywhere Brand
2 BB's
A GLV (supposedly one of the first ever powder coated models)
A big Pipe thing that holds like a gallon of liquid...LOL
A couple 306's (I think that's what they are...they look like actual cigarette's)
A Juice box (on order last heard but I'm sure he got it by now)
A silver bullet (which he likes so much he had their banner in his signature last I saw and I think he started some kind of member group about it)
Some adapter things for direct dripping
Multiple pass throughs for 510's (one he gave too me free)
A pass through for a BB
A box of supplies to tinker with building his own mods
And juice from every supplier known to man! (and I kid you not!)

In addition last time I was at his house he had a friend over who he had just given a whole 510 kit (2 510's, charger, pcc and juice...for free to my knowledge) and I know the guy left with the address to the forum. If he likes someones product...he talks about it and that would be apparent to anyone viewing his posts. Which is why I feel terrible that he got reprimanded simply because he actually knows me personally!

Last edited:

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
I agree FREE SPIKER. or start banning or move on everyone that mentions a suppliers site. They might be a friend also. 8-o

I don:t know the exact reason for the OP ban it may be temporary or not... that:s for the mods to say if they so desire.... I hope SPIKER does get a chance to return.

there is a rules section here on the index page read it if you are curious.

one thing I know is having 3rd party promotion is prohibited
thats talking about unregistered suppliers....

the intent was most likely with a good heart, but think of it this way if you were a registered supplier(paying especially) and someone is getting free publicity....how fair would that be?

also as a consumer point of view... say said business is a scam and you are taken for your money.... there is no avenue for gathering information from the supplier......

example we recently had a thread about a newly registered supplier that didn:t fullfill his obligations to the customer... now I don:t know if the customers got there money back... but I do know they have all the information they need.

wanna be suppliers pop up by the 100s and it is real easy to put up a website... do you see where I am getting @

I am not siding one way or the other... I just wanted to subside the confusion a bit.....

the supplier I wish you the best on your registration process and SPIKER people are waiting for your return...

I am not a Duck

Connman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
North Florida, USA
I don:t know the exact reason for the OP ban it may be temporary or not... that:s for the mods to say if they so desire.... I hope SPIKER does get a chance to return.

there is a rules section here on the index page read it if you are curious.

one thing I know is having 3rd party promotion is prohibited
thats talking about unregistered suppliers....

the intent was most likely with a good heart, but think of it this way if you were a registered supplier(paying especially) and someone is getting free publicity....how fair would that be?

also as a consumer point of view... say said business is a scam and you are taken for your money.... there is no avenue for gathering information from the supplier......

example we recently had a thread about a newly registered supplier that didn:t fullfill his obligations to the customer... now I don:t know if the customers got there money back... but I do know they have all the information they need.

wanna be suppliers pop up by the 100s and it is real easy to put up a website... do you see where I am getting @

I am not siding one way or the other... I just wanted to subside the confusion a bit.....

the supplier I wish you the best on your registration process and SPIKER people are waiting for your return...

I am not a Duck

All yes I see and agree. The only rule I see that really touches this is under the supplier etc..
affiliate must be friend in this case. I`ve read those rules several times in the time since I joined. And got to agree we don`t need spammed to death. I can also further understand why they need registered due to that recent post you are referring. The Mods are doing a fine job in my opinion. :thumb:
..................................................................................................

Suppliers etc
  • We want to keep the forums clear of spam and self-promotion so.......
  • If you are an e-cigarette supplier/affiliate/manufacturer etc, you must get in touch with the forum mods/administrators to identify yourself before you start posting in the forums.
..................................................................................................

Still though Free Spiker

Last edited:

kr808d1

Moved On
Jan 8, 2010
Round Rock , Tx
Well since we are on rules (this is going to be slightly off subject ) I thought we were not supposed to be promoting illegal drugs . Most people knows that "420" is the national marijuana smoke out day . with that in mind why are some being allowed to have "420" in their screen names ? Us as vapers probably do not need that on our side . If the mods are not aware about "420" then maybe they should be . I do find the 420 promotion offensive due to this is about vaping nicotine . IMO 420 being part of a screen name is promoting marijuana . Back on subject , Maybe a poll to FREE SPIKER would help .

Connman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
North Florida, USA
Wow 420 does and I didn`t know that. But put that in the search box.

And who is going to start this poll? Free Spiker.
I`m in for voting on it although I can`t tell you how I would vote. :sneaky:

And is the only crime he did against humanity was being a friend? Do we know that? 8-o

What if there is more like say he posted a new thread in the wrong area or something. 8-o And he really didn`t know the rules so off with his head.

Yikes I`m starting to be afraid of Spiker now.

FREE SPIKER

Madame Psychosis

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
East Coast Gypsy
He did cross the line on the rules, and the forum guidelines are there for good reason, as LGD pointed out very well.

But...while we don't know whatever conversation/debates went on among the mods & with the OP, there's a lot to be said for forgiving someone who has been a solid contributing member up to this point.

Can't this thread just be locked or deleted? Wouldn't that be much more effective than constantly bumping it up with our replies, while a member who was just helping out a friend got banned on first infringement?

FREE SPIKER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread