Status
Not open for further replies.

ogredog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
fontana,Cali
Mr.Mann:6799090 said:
It's all good bro! How new is Epipemods? I think they started last year, but I don't know if it was late in the year.

Good question....I still want to try them....ill add it

Everyone go searching lol....I know of at least a dozen more I have come across in the past that were really cool but haven't seen them in my latest search....

TRY TO PICK SITES THAT MAKE THEIR OWN LIQUID.

Last edited:

young gotti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
PA
Nitelite vapor
Justvape
Ecblend
Mt.Baker
Vapor Renu
Bluemist
Can anyone else think of some other juices lighter on the wallet? I guess I could just make a giant list lol

i haven't seen it mentioned, but altcig is pretty inexpensive and in the three weeks of me looking around vapeing sites, they've had a 25 or 30% code everytime

sandybeach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
Chicago
Dawg and Pass, this is awesome. I would love to see some reviews of these newcomers too. Once I find juices I really like, I like to stick with the tried and true vendors that I know I like their stuff in general. I feel freer to experiment with new juices from a vendor that I have already liked a lot of their stuff. Anyone else like that?

ogredog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
fontana,Cali
Dawg and Pass, this is awesome. I would love to see some reviews of these newcomers too. Once I find juices I really like, I like to stick with the tried and true vendors that I know I like their stuff in general. I feel freer to experiment with new juices from a vendor that I have already liked a lot of their stuff. Anyone else like that?

Sandy I really like trying new juices.....just don't like buying them cuz its all a gamble lol right? I know exactly what you mean! But if anyone wants to send me anything I'm always glad to try and review it! I will be honest however so beware lol.....wooooohaha

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
Finding a good liquid is a problem and I have a collection of "junk" from the attempt, so far. The thng that really bugs me is that very few liquid vendors bother to mention anything about the components of their products, are they US, European or Asian? Many also don't even to bother to tell us whether they use a glass or plastic bottle and, if it is plastic, what kind of plastic? Since I'm inhaling their product, I do like to know what I'm getting. I know a chemical analysis can be expensive but, again, we're putting this stuff into our lungs and trusting a total stranger not to "cheap out" and use things that may not be very good for us.

sandybeach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
Chicago
Finding a good liquid is a problem and I have a collection of "junk" from the attempt, so far. The thng that really bugs me is that very few liquid vendors bother to mention anything about the components of their products, are they US, European or Asian? Many also don't even to bother to tell us whether they use a glass or plastic bottle and, if it is plastic, what kind of plastic? Since I'm inhaling their product, I do like to know what I'm getting. I know a chemical analysis can be expensive but, again, we're putting this stuff into our lungs and trusting a total stranger not to "cheap out" and use things that may not be very good for us.

Awsum, think of it this way. This is a brand new frontier. We are the Woz and Jobs of vaping. We are tinkering in our garages and basements :)

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
Awsum, think of it this way. This is a brand new frontier. We are the Woz and Jobs of vaping. We are tinkering in our garages and basements :)

The problem is that Woz and Jobs were among the very limited group of successes. Without any significant information we're at risk of being "lab rats" for the majority, which are failures!

Sent from my VTAB using SwiftKey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread