new juice vendor(s)/vendor links

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wishdog

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2012
Hazel Green
if only there was a taste vs. Dollar chart lol!

Well, from things I've read here, tastes are subjective and that means some people like stuff that sucks.

I, personally, find Blue Mist tobacco flavors to be just way lame. ECBlend is not one of my favorite vendors either, but I almost suspect I got stuff on Amateur Mixer day, or perhaps Bring Your Child to Work Day. This morning I'm trying to give ECB's RY4 another chance after a 2.5 week steep. It's quite bad, though others say it's good right outta the mail. These people are wrong and have horribly subjective taste buds.

(Disclaimer: All in jest. Though mocking jest. And remember that all humor must be based on some truth we all know...and all humor is based on trajedy. (Puns are not humor.))

ogredog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
fontana,Cali
Last edited:

Wishdog

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2012
Hazel Green
In fact check this out...ecblend ....blue mist some....

Yeah, from what I've read when researching, and noting the date, it seems that ECB was good until recently. I suspect they have changed their base or something. There is a taste that permiates all of their flavors and won't go away.

Re: Blue Mist
I'm not dissing the whole of their juices, just the tobacco. The Hypermint, both green teas, and mojito were quite good and needed no steeping. I didn't try any fruits.

orlan johnson

Moved On
Apr 25, 2012
seattle
  • Deleted by spaky
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier

Wishdog

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2012
Hazel Green
I'd think even a basic website w/o the whole shopping cart integration, kinda a "email me what you want" type thing with Paypal doing all your cash stuff would be better than nothing.

Y U No - 2 pease in podz y u no want mah money.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread