New Kanger Box Mod- The Subox

Status
Not open for further replies.

hashtag

Ultra Member
May 17, 2015
That is, unsurprisingly, no longer a viable excuse lol. My SO doesn't mind me buying stuff, just as long as she gets her cut. If I get one of these she's getting one of the purple ones.

My wife is still on analogs. I buy new stuff "for her" all the time knowing it will be mine soon enough.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
One for you and one for her sounds fair.

Totally unfair , always three for me and one for her , reason being i'm harder on stuff than she is . This " she" by the way is a pet Pig , as far as i know "Pigs" are not big on vaping.

hashtag

Ultra Member
May 17, 2015
Totally unfair , always three for me and one for her , reason being i'm harder on stuff than she is . This " she" by the way is a pet Pig , as far as i know "Pigs" are not big on vaping.

I love pigs. When I was little my grandma had two "pet pigs". I didn't eat pork for years when I found out what happens when they grow up. A vaping pig would make for some hits on YouTube ;)

IXIShogunR1

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2014
VA
Yeah I caved this morning and ordered one. It will be a perfect backup and just looks slick. I went with black. If I don't like it I can profit on the resale with the deal we got.

nice, that black kit just looks so slick.
where did you order it from? vape street says out of stock now for black

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
I love pigs. When I was little my grandma had two "pet pigs". I didn't eat pork for years when I found out what happens when they grow up. A vaping pig would make for some hits on YouTube ;)
I still don't eat pork... for entirely different reasons lol. But they're just so cute. and super smart.

Reactions: herb

IXIShogunR1

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2014
VA
I got it from vape street. Glad I didn't wait, I would have been disappointed if it was out before I grabbed it.

nice, thats another reason i didn't wait too long, new stuff sells out fast.
i remember getting my IPV3, B&M got their first shipment in and i wasn't sure if i wanted one yet. they sold out in like 2 days, so i had to wait about 3 more weeks for them to get them to get the 2nd shipment in.

hopefully we wont have to wait too long to get these

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
It is for charging and can be used as a pass through. So they say. The chips in this range haven't done so well when it comes to charging and pass through (SMOK?). If Kanger pulls that off, it is a coup over the competition. Currently, I'd charge batteries in a dedicated charger for any of these small box mods no matter what they say.
How can you not its a magnetic cover that pops off. No more unscrewing the bottom cap. I can't seem to trust a charging port for a removable battery but it is essentially a battery charger. Wonder if they provide the charging specs. Let's see...

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
Not sure if this was mention but anyone see that they call the actual box the "subox mini". This tells me there will be a subox plus. What wattage will that push? 100!!! I bet there is something like this close to fruition from them.
Please no. My wallet is telling me no.... but my shinyitis.... my shinyitis is telling me yes.

Reactions: blivey

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
Another place with pre-orders is Vape Super Savers. I think it's $54 plus free shipping. I've used the shop before.

They may call this "mini" but Kanger has another release planned that's even more mini; the "nano". Wouldn't a bigger size be called "the normal"?
That would make sense. Unless they want to keep their naming scheme consistent for whatever reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread