LtcoO1K.jpg

vjdossey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Antioch, CA
Thanx for the link.

$5 for 30ML (plus shipping) is a pretty good price. :thumbs:

Based primarily on taste (and quick delivery)...I have been buying mostly Derall Six Pack Specials...$26 for six 30ML bottles with FREE shipping.

6 PACK SPECIALS - $26
Let me know if/how you like the mech sauce stuff...
I may place an order for a 6 pack just to try... thanks for info ;)

Reactions: gerrymi

vjdossey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Antioch, CA
I am now waiting, impatiently, delivery of one of these. I have to say I am excited to see what this is going to be like seeing as it's an upgrade from an e roll. Anyone got any advice for a new UK vaper? It's been about 3 weeks since I had a smoke and so far I am loving it although I haven't adventured into the flavoured liquid yet. For me the next step is researching building coils before I jump into sub ohm vaping.
WELCOME and CONGRATULATIONS ;)

Reactions: Enk and DCBD

blivey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2015
Waycross, Georgia, United States
Well mine finally arrived today. Very very different to the eroll I have been using. Lots more vapour however I may have over primed it I think. Taste is a little burnt and I can hear it cracking away. Just got to get some better flavoured juce now. Any suggestions or advice is always appreciated
I would start low and work your way up if you are getting a burnt taste. Maybe start around 25w and go up by 1w at a time to dial it in.

blivey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2015
Waycross, Georgia, United States
lol Don't drink and meme (or at least turn on spellcheck when you do)
I actually read it right the first time. Had to double check to pick up on the spelling errors. I made mine over at memegenerator. It is so much fun. I have alot of pics that are meme worthy :p

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
I actually read it right the first time. Had to double check to pick up on the spelling errors. I made mine over at memegenerator. It is so much fun. I have alot of pics that are meme worthy :p
How meta is this :)
image.jpg

Made with Photoshop

Last edited:

DCBD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2014
USA
Well mine finally arrived today. Very very different to the eroll I have been using. Lots more vapour however I may have over primed it I think. Taste is a little burnt and I can hear it cracking away. Just got to get some better flavoured juce now. Any suggestions or advice is always appreciated

I'm glad you're enjoying your new Subox @james28. Over priming isn't a real problem unless it starts leaking out of the bottom of the tank. Getting burnt taste means there is not enough juice to burn, which usually means the wattage is too high. For people new to the Subox, I always recommend starting at 10W-12W. Then gradually go up a watt at a time until you get the right about of vapor, flavor and temperature. I like a cooler vapor, so I vape between 15W-20W depending on the type of juice. Others prefer 25W and higher. It's a personal preference. If you ever get a slight burnt taste turn down the watts. If you get a really bad burnt taste, it likely will not go away as the cotton has been burned and you'll need to replace the coil. Lastly, if the crackling sound is really loud and remains so, you're getting too much juice to the coil and will need to turn up the watts to help burn it off. As you turn it up, the crackling sound should be quieter, and it's normal to hear some crackling sound when it's working correctly.

DCBD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2014
USA
I would start low and work your way up if you are getting a burnt taste. Maybe start around 25w and go up by 1w at a time to dial it in.

Start at 25W? I had a fully soaked 1.2 ohm pre-built vertical coil that completely fried when I got it up to 20W. What are you vaping that you can start out at 25W on a pre-built coil? Maybe it was a 0.05 ohm coil? There more cotton in those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread