New Kanger Box Mod- The Subox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altaire Versailles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Detroit MI
My biggest reason for wanting a screen on version 2 is to check my resistance while I'm vaping. if something happens (ccoils gunked up, short, etc) it'd be easier to tell on the fly. As it is i just pull my tank off the mod and put it in my dedicated ohm meter. I really don't care about usb charging either, so honestly a tiny screen would do it for me.
Oh, yeah I never check resistance after its built and Im sure there isnt a short, I usually build on a mech so I'd have to take it off to do that anyway

TrashCat

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
Toronto, ON, Canada
I love my SubTank. The way I build it, is perfect for me. It is by far, bar none, the best tank on the market for flavor, RTA's included. I have an authentic KayFun v4, and I still find myself reaching for the Kanger everytime I leave the house.

Aahhh perfect! Thank you... That is the exact thing I am looking for!

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
I agree. I think most user adjust to taste and don't pay attention to the numbers until they need to (someone asks them or they want to repeat the setting). Most of that could be achieved with a dial. I think the issue was limited wattages. 5w+ between settings esp in the lower range was too much.

I dont really get the uproar about the screen. I hardly ever look at the screens on my mods, and if I do its to change the wattage when I put a new flavor but the Kbox tells you the watts, just not on a screen. The only reason Id like one is to check resistance for building. I just use one of my other mods to do that but it'd be nice to be able to do it on the mod Im building on. I dont really care about the usb thing either, I dont want to charge my batteries with the mods charger, I just dont trust its going to do as good a job or be as safe as my battery charger.

TrashCat

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
Toronto, ON, Canada
My only beef is that the pink and purple won't have the rba. I like girly colors but I can build like a beast. Now I want all 5. My precious-es......

Look closer at the pics... It seems the new Nano does indeed include the RBA section. (It also mentions it in the text)

Reactions: aikanae1

jrlakeman

Mar 25, 2015

Altaire Versailles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Detroit MI
New Arrival !!! Kanger Subox Nano Starter Kit With Pink And Purple Color - Buy Kanger Subox Nano,Subox Nano,Subox Product on Alibaba.com. if you read what the features it says it has the new and improved rba that works at higher wattage and easy assembly.but it doesnt come up in the list below included in kit which is wierd but i can see that little gem in the tank.
looks like the occ coil to me. And the specs on that page dont say anything about an RBA head coming with it..? I mean think about it, an RBA head small enough to fit in a nano you'd have to have a frickin caterpillar build it for you.

It actually doesnt look like a nano tank anyway, thats the same pic for the subox mini with the colors changed. I dunno if the pics on the Kanger site are actually a real product, they kind of look like CGI?

jrlakeman

Mar 25, 2015
looks like the occ coil to me. And the specs on that page dont say anything about an RBA head coming with it..? I mean think about it, an RBA head small enough to fit in a nano you'd have to have a frickin caterpillar build it for you.

It actually doesnt look like a nano tank anyway, thats the same pic for the subox mini with the colors changed. I dunno if the pics on the Kanger site are actually a real product, they kind of look like CGI?
Maybe its a typo on there features they say rba when they mean occ the page is riddled with typos. the pics do look funny but theres a bracket inside from what i figured out not sure what the original nano had inside. The nano wouldnt work for me to small i would have to fill it after each vape session. Even the mini i fill 3 times times a day i hope the plus will come in colors i wajt a black one .

Altaire Versailles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Detroit MI
Maybe its a typo on there features they say rba when they mean occ the page is riddled with typos. the pics do look funny but theres a bracket inside from what i figured out not sure what the original nano had inside. The nano wouldnt work for me to small i would have to fill it after each vape session. Even the mini i fill 3 times times a day i hope the plus will come in colors i wajt a black one .
yeah I think the mini will be ok but a nano would be annoying because Id have to bring a bottle with me. Thats what I love about the subtank plus, I can go days without doing anything but vaping from it. With the nano you might as well drip pretty much.

Reactions: Robert Dean

hashtag

Ultra Member
May 17, 2015
I wish the firing button was on the opposite side where the battery cover is though...I like firing with my index which is going to be uncomfortable with this, you kinda have to fire with your thumb :( small gripe, but...i dunno

I didn't notice that, crazy. On the Kbox the button is on the opposite side of the tank, I wonder why they switched it.

IXIShogunR1

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2014
VA
I wish the firing button was on the opposite side where the battery cover is though...I like firing with my index which is going to be uncomfortable with this, you kinda have to fire with your thumb :( small gripe, but...i dunno

its rounded on both sides, so you should be fine to hold it either way.

its kind of setup like my IPV3 so should be fine for me and ill still use my index finger

Reactions: gerrymi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread