New Kanger Box Mod- The Subox

Status
Not open for further replies.

ephilbe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2015
Tacoma WA
Hey BTW - Maybe "Fixed Pin" in Kanger Speak just means Non-Adjustable?

It is Spring Loaded. But you Can't do any Adjustments to it. ie: Fixed.
Shouldn't another term for it be Self Adjusting?
dunno-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: gerrymi

DCBD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2014
USA
I ordered my kit for the black tank. The rest is just fluff. I know SV will be carrying the colored tanks soon, but just wanted to procure one in advance. Not sure I'll be oh so into a box mod. But if that changes, it looks like a pretty good starter.

Funny, I'm just the opposite. I've got a couple of Subtank Minis and am most interested in the mod. If it would have been available, I would have just bought the mod. We should have pooled resources and bought one kit. You can have the tank, I'll take the mod. :toast:

ephilbe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2015
Tacoma WA
Funny, I'm just the opposite. I've got a couple of Subtank Minis and am most interested in the mod. If it would have been available, I would have just bought the mod. We should have pooled resources and bought one kit. You can have the tank, I'll take the mod. :toast:
My rationale went something like this; I was looking for my first RBA tank in 22mm and It had to be black. Before this discovery, I was reserved to the Delta 2 + separate RBA cost, (roughly 30.00 +ship) of which I really couldn't get that stoked about. Before, I would have even paid a premium for a black Subtank Mini. (RBA included mind you) So, when this guy came to my attention, finding a preorder for 55.00 shipped made cost of the mod for me around 20.00-25.00 in my mind. It'll be interesting, or depressing, to see how much SV is going to be selling the tank for.

Last edited:

IXIShogunR1

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2014
VA
What is SV? im not familiar with this. Science of Vaping?

should be Sweet Vape, on online vendor that normally has really good prices.

and after watching that slide show vid, that screw on the side might prevent the use of the older RBA decks.... have to wait and see what that actually does

ephilbe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2015
Tacoma WA
should be Sweet Vape, on online vendor that normally has really good prices.

and after watching that slide show vid, that screw on the side might prevent the use of the older RBA decks.... have to wait and see what that actually does
@3:40 I think it's pretty clear to me the base has no threads, but rather an o ring to seal.

Last edited:

IXIShogunR1

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2014
VA
Yes, drop the S. My apologies
@3:40 I think it's pretty clear to me the base has no threads, but rather an o ring to seal.

you were right Sweet-Vapes | Electronic Cigarettes & Hand Mixed E-Liquids i just glanced at the web site when i was answering so i missed the S on the end LOL its late

and well you're right i missed that part, you couldn't even notch it because of the o-ring being there. oh well i do have spare ones to drill if i really have to... but ill test out that RBA and see how i like it VS the older style

ephilbe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2015
Tacoma WA
you were right Sweet-Vapes | Electronic Cigarettes & Hand Mixed E-Liquids i just glanced at the web site when i was answering so i missed the S on the end LOL its late

and well you're right i missed that part, you couldn't even notch it because of the o-ring being there. oh well i do have spare ones to drill if i really have to... but ill test out that RBA and see how i like it VS the older style
Really had my hopes up for cross-compatability, too. (dang it) Just have to experiment with both, I suppose. Could be fun! Lol

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
Really had my hopes up for cross-compatability, too. (dang it) Just have to experiment with both, I suppose. Could be fun! Lol

oh yeah sweet-vapes (the one with the dash! lol :lol:), i was a regular there when i first started vaping back when they only sold eliquids. The owner is real nice and always included samples for us and gave us little gifts here and there sometimes. They dont carry much of what im buying nowadays though so I cant support them as much anymore :|, wish they sold more of the stuff I buy nowadays, Dana was really friendly. Still a good website though, they get 5 stars from me. I used them up until the end of last year for my kangertech coils and entry-midlevel battery purchases. I'm sure they are doing well though, they did a real good job getting their company off on its feet by giving us customers exemplary customer service.

maybe I will get the subbox from them and say hi.

ephilbe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2015
Tacoma WA
oh yeah sweet-vapes (the one with the dash! lol :lol:), i was a regular there when i first started vaping back when they only sold eliquids. The owner is real nice and always included samples for us and gave us little gifts here and there sometimes. They dont carry much of what im buying nowadays though so I cant support them as much anymore :|, wish they sold more of the stuff I buy nowadays, Dana was really friendly. Still a good website though, they get 5 stars from me. I used them up until the end of last year for my kangertech coils and entry-midlevel battery purchases.
I've only ordered a couple of coil related items from them so far, but they seem to carry (or at least show future stocking) some of the most recently released items. Especially for separate parts. For instance, they are the first ones I have found to list the colored Subtank Mini's, and most recent RBA's included in the Subox kit. EVcigarettes is usually good for separate parts as well.

Speaking of which, what do you buy these day's that they don't stock?

Last edited:
Reactions: gerrymi

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
I've only ordered a couple of coil related items from them so far, but they seem to carry (or at least show future stocking) on some of the most recently released items. Especially for separate parts. For instance, they are the first ones I have found to list the colored Subtanks Mini's, and most recent RBA's included in the Subox kit. EVcigarettes is usually good for separate parts as well.

yeah, I havent bought much recently, Most of my purchases are bulk flavorings/nic base for DIY juice, and wire, but they dont carry what im looking for. I will most likely pick up my subbox from them once they list it though. They've always been topnotch for me.

Reactions: ephilbe

ephilbe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2015
Tacoma WA
yeah, I havent bought much recently, Most of my purchases are bulk flavorings/nic base for DIY juice, and wire, but they dont carry what im looking for. I will most likely pick up my subbox from them once they list it though. They've always been topnotch for me.
Ahh, that totally makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread