New Kanger Sub Ohm Dual Coils Now Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dab121

May 27, 2014
United States
Just picked one up myself. I'm getting readings of .1-.3 ohms higher then market on these coils, but they work great.

I intended only to use them for my mech in 18650 mode, but my Itaste runs them almost as well.

I was very worried about nasty burnt flavor when I picked these up, but even at full charge (or 9 on the Itaste) it vapes perfectly. The only issue seems to be that the wick takes about an hour to start tasting properly.

Hawkeye4077

Verified Member
Sep 29, 2011
West Central NJ
A lot of variable units will not fire the sub ohm coils. For example a MVP will fire my RDA's at .8 but no lower. Each VV unit is different from the next. Also when firing sub ohm they will naturally run much hotter and may cause damage, You can try, but you risk damaging your adjustable voltage units.

Honestly, unless you are cloud chasing, there is no need to go deep sub ohm. I have several tank systems and cartomizers from Bruce that run 1.2 to 2.0 and they work just fine. Flavor is fine and the vape is fine.

Yes I also do the deep sub ohm thing too, but it is more for the clouds and the enjoyment of building off the wall and unique coils.

.8 ohms on an eGo... I'm not so sure about that...

Yeah, I was wondering about that. lol

Got my .8 Ohm in my Aerotank, on my Panzer. lol

Obviously, this won't run on my Vamo (minimum resistance: 1.2 Ohms to run). It read 0.9 Ohms and won't fire.

But hey, what's the worst that can happen? -_- Should I even try it on my 1000mAh eGo batteries? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread