New Kanger T3 Bottom Coil 2.5 ml Clearomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I tried this and it was allowing too much juice through the wick area. Gurgling and had to keep the liquid blown out of the tube from time to time. I also cleaned my wick and dry burned my coil at the same time so I must have not gotten the the two single strands placed back on top of the coil correctly. Touchy little things! I put it back to original design and now it works perfect.

Happened to me too. I think this happens with very light liquids. Darker thicker juices might benefit from it.

Gr8Scott

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
Ifaitoldzya, Umytszlapmi

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Well, I have been looking at these and wondering if they are worth all the tweaking for what you get. I like a throatier vape with some temperature to it.

Found what seems to be the lowest price at $5.45 for the item and $2.95 for replaceable heads..which are available in LR @ 1.8 ohms. Also many colors also.

Here:

eGo T3 Sol Fuego - Bottom Coil Changeable Cartomizer - black | eGo | Cartomizers | iVAPE

Still thinkin' on it though

They seem to have the biggest variety available and the best price on the T3 but DiscountVapers sell the replacement module for 2.49. DV has the T3 for 5.99 and modules for 2.49 but doesn't have colors or LR.
Kanger T3 Bottom Coil Replacements

Last edited:

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Wow, that's pretty odd, must be a difference between your juice and mine. Did you have everything snugged up when you put it back together? I haven't had to loosen any of my stuff to make it work since I got mine. I snug it all tight, works great for me *shrug*

Depends on the thickness of the juice. Once I cleaned and dry burned the bases for the first time it started wicking perfectly. Now I have one with the seal turned and the other with the seal down. No wicking problems. It seems to flood when I take a primer puff without burning. Once I stopped doing it (bad habit from CE3s) I got no more flooding.

darwinvsjesus

ECF Veteran
I have to add in my two cents. I'm a serious chain-vaping type of person. I have never in three or so years of vaping had a satisfying vape. Always something sucks. Every 'new and perfect' atty/carto winds up having flaws. They never hit consistently, I always get dry hits. I have bipolar disorder and the ups and downs do get worse with the frustrating with esmoking. But these T3 bottom coils, are just amazing. not a single dry hit. not one. They are just the best thing that's come out for e-cigs in the three years Ive been vaping. I really would be surprised if everyone who tried these stop using all their other clearos.

Kanger, you did a good job. Effing A, my friends. Effing A. Everyone needs to try one.

I will say this:
The throat hit on these things is massive, and it does produce a ton of vapor. I wonder if the coil is larger on these than on regular clearos. Just amazing. My two cents.

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
I have to add in my two cents. I'm a serious chain-vaping type of person. I have never in three or so years of vaping had a satisfying vape. Always something sucks. Every 'new and perfect' atty/carto winds up having flaws. They never hit consistently, I always get dry hits. I have bipolar disorder and the ups and downs do get worse with the frustrating with esmoking. But these T3 bottom coils, are just amazing. not a single dry hit. not one. They are just the best thing that's come out for e-cigs in the three years Ive been vaping. I really would be surprised if everyone who tried these stop using all their other clearos.

Kanger, you did a good job. Effing A, my friends. Effing A. Everyone needs to try one.

I will say this:
The throat hit on these things is massive, and it does produce a ton of vapor. I wonder if the coil is larger on these than on regular clearos. Just amazing. My two cents.

And yet personally, I get nothing but dry hits with a T3 loaded with Cup of Joe from Flavors by Joe. I have a bunch of T3s from a CoOp, unloading them on a buddy of mine. Thankfully he's going to pay me what I paid on the CoOp.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
And yet personally, I get nothing but dry hits with a T3 loaded with Cup of Joe from Flavors by Joe. I have a bunch of T3s from a CoOp, unloading them on a buddy of mine. Thankfully he's going to pay me what I paid on the CoOp.

That amazes me how some people get dryhits with theirs. What voltage do you vape them at and what vg/pg ratio do you use?

Last edited:

Errol

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2010
Salt lake City, Ut
There is also a co-op in the planning stage for them.

I'm waiting for the January Coop on these to go active so I can get a batch of the T3s and about 20 extra coils. Should do me for a couple of years until the next great vaping machine becomes available. Like most here I find them to be the best of the best with a minimal amount of modding. Until now the Vivi Novas and modded CE3s have been my go to vape but now they're second string with quite a bit of bench time. :)

Errol

Last edited:

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
I'm glad they are working good for you too Errol. I got in on the first two co-ops and I have enough now to last a couple of years too. I still haven't had to replace an atty head yet. It looks like the coils will outlast the wicks. I'm still using my Vivi Novas on a couple of Mods and I have good luck with them as well.:)

Cool_Breeze

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2011
Kentucky
I'm waiting for the January Coop on these to go active so I can get a batch of the T3s and about 20 extra coils. Should do me for a couple of years until the next great vaping machine becomes available. Like most here I find them to be the best of the best with a minimal amount of modding. Until now the Vivi Novas and modded CE3s have been my go to vape but now they're second string with quite a bit of bench time. :)

Errol

I'm already starting to collect surplus only to have it superseded in short order. NextGen is coming quick these days. Look for 'the next great vaping machines' to start showing up after February...Chinese New Year.

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
That amazes me how some people get dryhits with theirs. What voltage do you vape them at and what vg/pg ratio do you use?

50/50 juice. And I've gone up and down the voltage dial on a Twist.

Add the dry hits to my dislike of the overall form factor (I know it has to be wider for the eGo skirt, but I don't like it personally) and I'm done with them myself. I'm back to VNs.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
50/50 juice. And I've gone up and down the voltage dial on a Twist.

Add the dry hits to my dislike of the overall form factor (I know it has to be wider for the eGo skirt, but I don't like it personally) and I'm done with them myself. I'm back to VNs.

I like both the Vision VN and the T3's. I use Vivi Nova's mostly with my mods and T3's with ego type PV's. There are some things about each that I like better than the other.:)

Vappa

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2012
Netherlands
So far (had just a few puffs) it's working great. The taste is a bit different from the T2 (i'm using the same juice), a little bit less also.
Build quality looks better than the T2, but i have to use it for a few weeks to see how its holding up in practice.
Benefit is the way you fill these. I don't need a needle anymore, just pouring the juice straight out of a glass bottle. Makes filling a lot quicker.
And i do like the bottom coil principle that i don't need to flip the PV to wick the coils.

More on this after i finished the first couple of tanks.

srguapo

Nov 11, 2012
lehigh valley PA
I received 2 T3s from DV yesterday and figured I'd throw in my 2 cents. For a bit of background, I've been using the T2 and Vivi nova 2.5 on an ego twist and vision spinner for a few weeks prior.

The T3 seems to be very well built. I had a couple dry hits initially, but I flipped the silicone cap as mentioned previously (I also folded it back down which the picture didn't show) and have had no dry hits or leaking issues since. It hits like a champ, even with my 6mg, 50/50 juice. Zero fussing with spinning and flipping like the T2, and the flavor seems much stronger over a Vivi nova. I think the flavor is comparable to my phoenix clone rba. It also looks sexy as hell on my chrome vision spinner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread