New Kanger T3 Bottom Coil 2.5 ml Clearomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaptor

ECF Veteran
May 15, 2012
sydney
Yeah you can check my T3 review about that. The rubber seal chokes the wicks. Later I've found that I can also manipulate the ejuice flow (with the seal removed) to the wicks by positioning the tube that pushes on to the wick. If I leave a little gap, it'll wick more. If it wicks too much, remove it, fluff up the wick ends a little and push the tube back all the way down. There is a lot that can be tweaked with the T3. It's the only clearo I can stand to vape. Not perfect but not too bad either.

I bought three of them two days ago and put different juice in two of them. However, the first one seems to be ok no gurgle or leak problems but very light draws but the second one kept gurgling and kept leaking for some reason. I try to blow the juice out of the tube but it didnt stop at all. Looks like from the reviews I have read, it starts doing that when the juice gets to about 1ml. has anyone noticed that at all? And the popping noise is a constant problem for me. If you are sitting in a room , someone can easily hear the noise and it is quite annoying but I dont know maybe it s just me. Has anyone figured out a fix for the leaking yet or any theories? I really would like to hear. Thanks..

Gibby!

Oct 23, 2011
ABQ, NM
How long should you expect the coil units to last on these? I have been using it for about a day and half (heavy!), and just replaced a 1.8 -2.0 unit. Seems a little short to me, I did try to rinse it and dry burn it, but it felt really weak afterward? I did try the reverse the top seal trick, and it stuck to the center post on the tank, no big deal, but when I put the next coil unit on it leaked like crazy lol, just something to be aware of hehe!

Loving it, just need to work out these little bugs / questions...

matty moo

Nov 9, 2012
SE MI
These things are too hit or miss for me.

I've bought a total of 9 in the past month.

1-just leaks. I've flipped the ring, etc.
3-flood like no tomorrow. Tried flipping the ring, etc. A little gurgling wouldn't bother me, but those three flood out real bad. I doesn't matter what kind of juice it is or blend either. They just flood out.

Aside from that, I do enjoy the ones that work correctly, and the plastic is more drop-resistant than the ce4's. One of them I use quite a bit and haven't toasted the coil yet

jacqi4arts

Verified Member
Jan 16, 2012
South Texas, U.S.A.
www.flickr.com
I bought a Kanger T3 in early December 2012. After a little break in, maybe using about .5 ml of the 1.0 ml I originally put in it to try, the vape was excellent! I love the small Phoenix BCs clearomizers from gotvapes.com. So, I had to try the Kanger T3 BC clearomizer small tank. :vapor:

In January 2013, I purchased 2 replacement coils from a different vendor. Both have bad threads. The vendor is sending me new ones, with a return mailer for the defective ones.

I did a dry burn on my original T3 bottom coil after encountering threading problems with the replacement BCs I ordered. I soaked the original BC for circa 12 hours in bottled water heated to almost boiling to begin with; after running the BC under hot tap water first.
When the dry burn started, I could see the coil had lost some of its original gusto; so knew it would not return to the vape; it had previously provided. Now, I am waiting on my new replacements.

I had no probs with leakage and/or any dry hits. However, circa 1x per day, the gurgles started. I just kept tapping the mouthpiece end on a paper towel on the counter until some e-juice finally started coming out of the mouthpiece; after the back-up in the air coil had emptied; then the vape was great again. :vapor:

adrkaushal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
India
i have a question and will appreciate if someone can answer and help this newbie ..

will this cartomizer (kengerT3 bottom coil) fit on my Mega eGo CE4 battery? here are the battery specifications:

battery 1100 mAh
Diameter 14mm
Length 152mm (w/ tip)
Normal Voltage 3.6v-4.2v

And also, if you can recommend any vendor who will ship these on priority (Fedex, etc) to India. Appreciate your help a lot.

Thanks.

redfern

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2012
United States
I just posted this on another thread hoping for some suggestions.My T3s are leaking from here:
kanger-T3-kit-2.jpg
One after another are starting to leak from this odd place.No visible cracks.just starts pouring down over the battery and my hand.I just opened a brand new one,filled it and it started leaking from here.I am wondering if a bead of glue around the circumference of the plastic tank where it butts up against the metal might be a fix.f so can someone suggest the proper glue to use with this type of plastic?

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
Oh... one was a T3 and the other was a MT3... if that makes a difference. :)

the heads are the same for both

I just posted this on another thread hoping for some suggestions.My T3s are leaking from here:
View attachment 170339
One after another are starting to leak from this odd place.No visible cracks.just starts pouring down over the battery and my hand.I just opened a brand new one,filled it and it started leaking from here.I am wondering if a bead of glue around the circumference of the plastic tank where it butts up against the metal might be a fix.f so can someone suggest the proper glue to use with this type of plastic?

RTV ultra-black food grade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread