Not open for further replies.

adrkaushal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
India
the heads are the same for both
that info is helpful ..

I don't understand why some merchants are never sure that a T3 will fit my eGo CE4 battery and then some are not sure if the MT3 will fit on my battery. Do these cartomizers have any standardization among different merchants?

for example,

MT3s sold through different merchants, do all of those MT3s have a same size head? and same question about the Kanger T3s .. are the threads standard and same size at all stores?

I mean, I just don't wanna end up ordering T3s or MT3s and then find out they wont fit my eGo CE4 battery.

Oh well, then there are CE5 cartomizers and I don't know what thread those cartos have ... argh

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
i must admit i understand your concerns,,there are actually two totally different and separate factories making the T3,,one is kanger and the other is vision ..i have read about the knock-offs threading being so bad they won't thread onto an ego adapter .

T2\3 both have the threading on the skirt and not the center post,so an ego adapter is required for a standard 510 threaded device

the only difference between the T3 and the MT3 is the metal tube covering,

if you are concerned about getting a knock off or the real deal ?? head on over to discount vapors,,if it is a knock-off it will be stated in product description

Last edited:

smithdl

Nov 6, 2010
Holland, MI
Hey guys I've been using the phoenix BC clearomizers from gotvapes for some time now, and I recently splurged on an eGo batt. I'm wondering if any of you guys have used those, and how these ones compare! It sounds like most people are satisfied with these, and I'm thinking about going with these instead of my usual phoenix ones in the future. How long are they lasting you guys on average?

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Hey guys I've been using the phoenix BC clearomizers from gotvapes for some time now, and I recently splurged on an eGo batt. I'm wondering if any of you guys have used those, and how these ones compare! It sounds like most people are satisfied with these, and I'm thinking about going with these instead of my usual phoenix ones in the future. How long are they lasting you guys on average?

I've used the phoenix and they have a similar vape but the T3 is much easier to clean and lasts much longer. Mine last at least a month or longer. I still haven't burnt out a coil but usually break or lose another part first. It also holds twice the amount of juice!:)

adrkaushal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
India
ProCision, are you talking about T2 or T3 when you say 'tank'? If yes, strange know that your clearomizer leaked. But, you are not the only one who complained of leakage. There are many people who have mentioned that. I have around 20 T2 and T3 clearomizers but not a single ever leaked, lucky me. I had some issues with the fitting/threading of some T3s though. I bought a set of 10 T3 clearomizers but some of them fit on my eGO battery and some don't screw down all the way, so loss of contact with the battery.

My personal experience and based on others' experience about T3, they are not manufactured properly. A lot of people complained about the leakage. I complain about its threading. Overall, my experience with them is as good as my cellphone ringing in between .... :D

ProCision

Jan 8, 2013
Wisconsin
the shop I bought it from sells vivi's and a bottom coil's that looks exactly like a Kanger T3. I bought one 2 weeks ago so I could have a 3rd tank. It worked great for two days and then the leaking started. Brought it back and was givin a new one, same thing working good for a 1/2 tank and then the burbels. I have 2 vivi's and never had an issue other then a dry vape here and there due to not enough e-juice in it.

The leaking that i am having is ejuice coming into my mouth after its been sitting for 30 min.+ If it sits longer I will get ejuice in the battery and will leak through the holes. I dont know how you would have 20 and not have seen this happen once and I have had it both bottom coils. When it burbels kinda sounds like a ...., I know I will have some in my mouth. Maybe I just expect more and I have OCD and this is normal.

adrkaushal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
India
I assume its 80PG and 20 VG .. right?

Well, here's why your clearomizers leak .. PG is not as thick as VG. Try using 80VG / 20PG or use 100% VG and you wont have any leaks :)
But yeah then there will be other problems. Problems I'm having with them. VG being too thick, does not get absorbed in the wick and the wick burns up really quick.

Here goes the freagin madness, that's why I'm done playing with T2s and T3s. I'm off to find some other solution. Right now researching the Variable Voltage bottom feeder mods. Those are recommended for VG suckers like me so be it. argh ..

Koman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2010
lv
I have had nothing but issues with this tank. It leaks leaks leaks leaks. How are you storing it when you are not using it it? I have mine drip tip up and battery down in a cup holder and when I take a hit from it I get e juice in my mouth every time. I never get this with my vivi.

Maybe you got a defective one!

destiny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2012
Talking Rock, Georgia
Hi all! I just love the T3's! They are the first clearo that I just love, love, love!! Well okay, I did like Pheonix bottom coil, before it leaked....and I also didn't like having to use a syringe. But the T3 I absolutely LOVE!!! Great Flavor, Great Vapor and I can use sooooo long before I have to do anything to it!! For me, they are the easiest and best I have tried!! I did have one start to leak just a lil and I just ran under warm water and blew out, no dry burn or nothing........and its back!! I just love em!! Can't say that enough!! lol

adrkaushal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
India
Hi there, I can bet you are not using 100% VG. You wouldn't say the same if you were using 100% VG. Thick juices will give you problems with almost any clearomizer. I was using thick juices earlier and the wick used to burn out pretty quickly. Now I'm using 80VG/20PG or 70VG/30PG and I'm in LOVE with the T3's :)

For 100% VG, I got AGA T2 that works awesome! For thicker juices, you have to have a dripper atomizer otherwise you'll definitely get ...... off at one point or the other.

The worst I've had so far: Smoktek dual cartomizers that have polyfill. Doesn't matter what type/flavor of juice you use but the thing just gives awful taste. The problem is with the type of polyfill in it.

I still wish to try the boge cartomizers but they have polyfill to and have no idea if it will do the same thing as smoktek dual coil cartos. Any info on the boge?

xxThr4sh3rxx

Verified Member
Feb 25, 2013
North Bay, Canada
Maybe you got a defective one!

I'm thinking this as well...Because I had a T3 that was giving me a headache...Tried 2 different coils on it and they both leaked (yes I was filling it right). One leaked only a little bit but still. Ruined my experience as the quality of the product I received was horrible. Maybe I'll give them another shot? Or am I better to just get a Protank I wonder :)

adrkaushal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
India
well after several months of vaping, i can proudly say that the Kanger T3 is the best clearomizer and I'm so glad that I got tens of them. I'm using 5 of them in rotation and all 5 of them have different eLiquids lol. The good thing about T3s is that when u feel there's some gunk, just take off the base and put it under the water jet. Cleans up within a few seconds and you are ready to go yet again :) Here is the configuration that best worked for me:

Rob's VV ThroatHit
eLiquid (80%VG and 20%PG) <--- best for T3. (even 70%VG and 30%PG will work great).

my T3s are 2.0 ohm i think, that's why I needed a variable voltage but if I had 1.5 ohm or lesser, I could happily vape on my eGO batteries that give 3.7 volts. but with the variable voltage, i vape around 3.9 to 4.0 volts. In the past I said a lot of blah blah about T3s, I just didn't know how to use them. Now I know, there is no going back or moving to anything else. I also have 2 AGA T2 but T3s still rule.

JUST LOVE IT! :)

adrkaushal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
India
I'm thinking this as well...Because I had a T3 that was giving me a headache...Tried 2 different coils on it and they both leaked (yes I was filling it right). One leaked only a little bit but still. Ruined my experience as the quality of the product I received was horrible. Maybe I'll give them another shot? Or am I better to just get a Protank I wonder :)
what was ur eLiquid's VG/PG ratio?

barefootntx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
jus south a houston, tx, usa
got a couple of em love em, been mostly vaping 50/50, had a little trouble with em leaking,vapingwithdave has a couple youtube vids out on em with some tips that will help a lot if you start having the same issues. overall they work pretty well, ad if you are into tinkering the heads are rebuild-able too.(vids on that too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread