new kanger T3S Airy and Harsh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys I'm new to this forum so I dunno if I'm suppose to be posting somewhere else but sorry if I am..so I got new kanger T3S was super excided to try it..so I opend it up pit some unicorn blood in it, which is very tasty, and gave it a go...2 problems arose 1 the draw was cery airy like a lot and 2 I got a really harsh throat hit taste, I wasn't happy...so doing some research I found two fixes.for the aity draw simply cover 2 of the 3 pin size holes on the base, I don't chain vape so I'm not worried about buring it out or overheating. For the harsh throat hit I simply turned the seal that goes on top of the wick upside down and than everything was perfect..no more airy draw and the e juice taste so much better ...I dunno if u even really need that seal...but I hope this helps some people out there cause it really helped me ..

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Yes, you need the seal. It keeps the tank air tight to avoid flooding.
Only thing flipping the seal does seal the pipes.
Flipping only works because you have opened the tank and re-balanced pressure.
1-2 holes covered works great to tighten draw. Also increases liquid flow due to increased venturi effect.

chrismikehead

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2013
Kansas City, MO
I've never had harsh hits but i put my thumb over one of the holes when i hit the fire button and it takes care of the airy feel

I do this a bunch, and it tightens it up just a bit. I do have one T3s that tightened up on it own somehow. It has been drawing much tighter, and I get great vape on it - more volume and it hangs around longer. I'm afraid to do anything other than load more of the same juice in it, because I am enjoying it so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread