New KangerTech Subox Mini Starter Kit w/ Kanger Mini Subtank!

Status
Not open for further replies.

akovac1939

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
www.ecigbestsave.com
Kangertech Subox Mini Starter Kit

49f56322fea149049a7789dc00e1060e.gif

Product Introduction

With the delicate appearance, Kangertech subox Mini Starter kit w/ Kanger Mini Subtank! Works with OCC 0.5ohm, 1.5ohm coils. The improved rba makes kanger subox mini work in higher wattage. Also it's very easy to change RBA and occ coils.

Kanger Subox Mini Parameters

Thread: 510

Subtank Mini Capacity: 4.5ml

Suitable for atomizer of 0.3ohm to 1.6ohm.

Material: Stainless Steel+Pyrex Glass

Kanger Subox Mini comes with

• 1 x Subtank Mini
  • 1 x Kbox Mini
  • 1 x OCC 0.5 sub ohm
  • 1 x OCC 1.5ohm
  • 2 x RBA coil
  • 1 x RBA Mini Plus base
  • 2 x RBA desk screw, 2 x cover screw
  • 1 x Screwdriver
  • 1 x Japanese cotton sheet
  • 1 x USB cable
  • 1 x User manual

Simple packing. Customary Packing from the facto

Clydde26

Jan 20, 2016
Hopkinsville
I'm vaping 26g 4-1/2 wraps at .5ohm the clouds are great. But I feel like the flavor burns out I'm only at 17v how can I get better flavor without losing cloud

Higher gauge wire....try like a 28ga wire take 2 strands and twist it.... should be able to get .5 ohms with 4 wraps and a 2.5mm inner diameter. Max wattage up to around 22 watts for best vaping experience. With your 26 ga. you could also twist that up and do a 6 wrap coil with 2.5mm inner diameter. Max wattage up to around 43 watts for best vaping experience. Should increase your flavor tremendously without sacrificing vapor, but it will eat up battery due to the larger mass of the wire you will be using( More power to get the coil up to operating temp means more battery consumption). With the 28ga you shouldnt notice any decrease in battery life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread