Not open for further replies.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
The Ruby Mod - 24mm

All-in-one mech mod and rda combo from Kennedy Enterprises. Not a lot of info out there and only one short review I can find in Grimm Greene's vape log. Looks pretty cool, but the main (glaring) issue appears to be to me that as the rda is not removable. How can the user check the resistance of the build? Being that it's a mech mod and the RDA is super airy, the chances are the builds that suit it are going to be very low resistance. I would also like to see vent holes at the top rather than the bottom, or ideally both. Also I'm not so sure about vaping off a brass or copper deck.

Available in SS, copper and brass. The price is around $240, so to borrow GG's vernacular, you are going to need your vape-budget jazz-hands.

The site below is the only place other than the manufacturers that I can find them on sale. They include additional pictures of the device detailing the fire button and the RDA/deck, as well as the full specs.
The 24mm Ruby Mod in Copper by Kennedy Enterprises | Order Vape, Vape Juice & Accessories Sold Online from United States – Kennedy RDA, Cheap Vape Juice, Vape Devices, E-Liquids Los Angeles

Review is at 49:00

Sz50IKx.jpg

5uQYdzY.jpg

UyngAxa.jpg

Reactions: Libbydude

Libbydude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Idaho
Any tips on justifying this one to the wife? [emoji38]
None here. The CFO of my household would never approve the requisition. She did bring me home an og istick the other day that she got for next to nothing. She remembered how disappointed I was when the first one went tu a year ago. All I could do is say thanks, and it took everything I had to say it. Lol

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

Reactions: phanner

Froth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
Chipotle.
You can request one with a stainless post. The Kennedy 24 in the images above has a SS center post. I specifically requested it and they delivered. Same with the Ruby Mod.
You however cannot request the negative posts to be milled into the deck, as I requested. Was going to order two Ruby mods one in brass and one in copper until after many countless hours of searching I was able to ascertain that the negative posts are pressed in just as the Kennedy atomizer(Spent so many hours looking because there's not a reliable picture of the full deck on ANY site that sells the mod...which is curious to me) Personally I love the Kennedy RDA and I use it over pretty much everything else I own but with that being said it's one of the only authentic atomizers which I've had both negative posts fully pull out of the deck(and I'm not the only one...). Sorry but I can't risk that with a $250 mod.

Reactions: sig-cmt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread