Status
Not open for further replies.

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
Awwwww, pwyll. You say the sweetest things! :blush:

But, when one begins referring to ones self in the first person, head swelling can't be far behind...

But- perhaps I should start on that project again! I got discouraged. Time to kick myself in the ... and get going on it!

No get discouraged!

If all you need is encouragement, I am sure you can get plenty here or in PIF. And if you need actual help, I'm sure we can find you plenty of that as well...

:thumb:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Awwwww, pwyll. You say the sweetest things! :blush:

But, when one begins referring to ones self in the first person, head swelling can't be far behind...

But- perhaps I should start on that project again! I got discouraged. Time to kick myself in the ... and get going on it!

f011c8abd223.gif
Good morning pchela I would like a signed copy. I had no idea about about this. Um! can we have the back page on the first edition we love you and everything:unsure:
hugging.gif

pchela

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2010
The only blue county in Texas!
You guys rock so much! Okay, I'll start working on it again - Pop - you guys can always have the back page! :D (I have no clue how that works btw)

I have no clue how long this project will take... but I will get started...er.... restarted!

BTW - can't wait for my battle pack to arrive!

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
Thanks man but i think we should do it on Face book so no one see's us talking rotfl:);)

It'll be a one-sided conversation on the booker of faces.

I'll sit in jail with you and say "that was a helluva night!" I'll help you hide bodies. I'll even stand up in court and testify on your behalf despite the video evidence.

But I won't join facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread