New Kid on the block - MOM AND POP VAPOR SHOP- ECF Discounts*** - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
My wife has recently taken up vaping. She quit smoking three years ago, but she'd been complaining that during times of stress she really craved the action of smoking even though she still didn't want the taste or tobacco. I'd suggested she try getting an ego-style battery and try some 0nic juices--that would give her the action she wanted and let her avoid both the "stinky" tobacco and possible re-addiction to nicotine, as well as possibly giving her a chance to satisfy some of the cravings she gets on her diet without having to deal with the extra carbs or calories. She said she'd thought about it, but that she was afraid that the hand-to-mouth would remind her of smoking too much and she'd end up having an even harder time staying off the cigs.

As fate would have it, while I was at the Lexington Vape Meet, a friend of hers asked if I would help her work up a kit to help her stop smoking--and the wife decided to get a couple of batteries and give it a try. She finds it relaxing, does not have the "partial cravings" for cigarettes anymore, and finds herself preferring the vaping to actual desserts quite often.

So, she'd already quite smoking but finds that vaping now makes it easier for her to "stay quit"--does that count as a 'vaping success?' On the other hand, she also finds that vaping helps her forgo foods that she would really rather not eat often--does that count as a 'vaping success?'

Personally, I see vaping as a hobby that co-incidentally allowed me to quit smoking and am happy to now have a hobby the wife and I can share; but since so many people look at vaping as a means to quit smoking (and one they ultimately want to quit as well), I'm curious as to how other people feel about someone using this "smoking reduction tool" as a means to reduce the intake of sugar and carbs...

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
48503-Royalty-Free-RF-Clipart-Illustration-Of-Anxious-Diverse-And-Colorful-Raised-Hands-On-Black.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread