New Kid on the block - MOM AND POP VAPOR SHOP- ECF Discounts***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Just placed an order with you. Can't wait to try your e juices. They sound very good!

I checked out as a guest, and now it is not allowing me to create an account. The site says that my email address is already in use, and to please use a different one.

?
If you send me an email to service@momandpopvaporshop.com I can reset your password for you. It appears that the site doesn't actually let you checkout without an account (I have a ticket in for that, but right now ...) so it creates a password for you that I can't see, but I can change it for you.

I would like everyone to know what an honest company this store is. I placed an order last night and today I got an email that explained if I had placed my order a different way I would have saved money. THey offered to send me more juice or refund money. I have never had a store tell me that I could have ordered a different way and offered to do that for me. I have yet to try these juices, but I can guarentee you that I will remember their ethics. Everyone should give this new company a try. Thank you Mom and Pop and I wish you good luck on your store.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
If you send me an email to service@momandpopvaporshop.com I can reset your password for you. It appears that the site doesn't actually let you checkout without an account (I have a ticket in for that, but right now ...) so it creates a password for you that I can't see, but I can change it for you.

Thank you for whatever you did to fix it, but it's absolutely fine now! Order placed, registered and waiting to try your juices.

K~

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011

OMG! Thank you for the good laugh. I needed that. :laugh:

Rather than go in debt, I'll just cut out what I don't need from my grocery budget like milk, bread, eggs, etc but not my beer. No way! :p

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Just placed an order with you. Can't wait to try your e juices. They sound very good!

I checked out as a guest, and now it is not allowing me to create an account. The site says that my email address is already in use, and to please use a different one.

?

I had the same problem. An account was automatically set up for me using the email address that I used in checkout and then they auto generated a password. You should have gotten an email saying what your username and password is. Mine didn't work so I emailed them and they changed it to something else and emailed me back telling me what it was and it worked.

Atari

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Charleston, WV
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I need descriptions beside stuff like "paradise delight".................. I mean wtf does "paradise delight" mean? I'm sure it means something different from me to you..........

Same feeling here jen, but they have got some pretty good juice. I was in the same boat with Karma spalsh, that why I reviewed it first. the tobacco haze is kicking my .... right now, its a spiced tobacco with what reminds me of a smore, a lot of buttery graham cracker and maybe some marshmallow and chocolate but def graham cracker. the spice is LOUD at first but chills out nicely after a few puffs

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey everyone! Apparently people are getting ancy. Just a quick note about how things are going - orders that went into the post office have received a shipped email. If your order has been filled but missed the deadline to enter through the post office doors, you will receive an email on Monday, AFTER, the order has actually walked into the post office. I believe there is some confusion as I know some companies send a shipped email once an order is filled but I like to know it's in the post man's hands before I tell you it's shipped (and no we are not in cahoots with your postmen, I swear :)). Hopefully this quiets everyone's nerves, at least for now. The sale has been a HUGE success which is great, but mixing is time consuming. Please have patience with us and you won't be sorry!

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
Quiet in here. This was like a one day thread with lots of action. Anybody get an actual shipping notice? I did something that I NEVER do and ordered some samples from a new vendor that I never heard of and I have no clue what their juice is like. Sounds good, hope its legit.

Ordered mine Thursday, got 'em Saturday, haven't been vaping anything else since.

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I need descriptions beside stuff like "paradise delight".................. I mean wtf does "paradise delight" mean? I'm sure it means something different from me to you..........

That's one reason I stuck with a single-note flavour for my first order (yes, there will definitely be more).

"Caramel"....hmmmm...at least I know what it's supposed to taste like :)

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
... The sale has been a HUGE success which is great, but mixing is time consuming. ...

Evidently. I got an email from another juice company yesterday telling me my order had changed from "processing" to "shipped." I didn't even remember ordering from them, so I logged on the site (made an order, must have an account, right?) and looked up me history. The order had been made June 28th during a huge sale, and they have evidently fulfilled over half the sale orders...

Mixing to order has its upsides and downsides, but I'd rather wait for made-to-order than be limited in my selection :)

contournc

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2009
North Carolina
Great! Thanks for the responses. Just seemed weird that after like 50 posts in a day......silence. I can understand the huge influx of orders. Everyones looking for that new "great" juice, and the huge discount helps. I actually didn' get to order till late Thurs. nite/Fri am. Looking forward to trying these out and posting my comments.
I agree with Ceegary, need less expensive shipping options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread