New Kid on the block - MOM AND POP VAPOR SHOP- ECF Discounts***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I won't even attempt a contest entry - I'm not good at descriptions, tasting nothing for 25 years means I don't know what the heck I'm tasting now! I just wanted to leave a quick note to let you know that I am pleasantly surprised with the quality and flavor of the juices I received earlier this week, and will be placing another order as soon as you are ready to take my $$. :)

The tobacco Haze is particularly good - I read somewhere that it had a lemon-y taste, I don't get that - I get tobacco and vanilla and cookie, but whatever it is I keep coming back for another vape... and another... and another... don't think my 10ml is going to last nearly long enough! I've also cracked the Karma Splash (good flavor, not enough TH for me), Coffee Cream (liked this one, it's earned a spot in my morning rotation), and Honey tobacco (jury is still out - may be a bit too sweet for me, but will likely try it again in the all-day rather than sweet-treat formulation). I still have 10 more flavors to try, rationing myself to 2-per-day. :)

Thanks for the big sale, and good luck to you!

~krashnash

We can take your money, immediately! LOL! Amazon to the rescue! And will work on our Merchant account in the meantime, you guys have up'ed my time limit for the merchant account, I didn't think I would need it so quickly. But, that's a great problem to have. I'll take it. AND, thank you so much for the positive feedback and we are so glad you like our flavors.

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
We are back up taking credit cards - (WOW that was fast) LOVE AMAZON!!!!

Is it now through the amazon checkout thing? Glad to hear you are back up! I will have to get some more descriptions up! any limit to how many we can do? I was going to do one per flavor unless it is something I wouldn't try.

krashnash

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2011
Austin, TX
We can take your money, immediately! LOL! Amazon to the rescue! And will work on our Merchant account in the meantime, you guys have up'ed my time limit for the merchant account, I didn't think I would need it so quickly. But, that's a great problem to have. I'll take it. AND, thank you so much for the positive feedback and we are so glad you like our flavors.

Glad to hear you were able to resolve your issue quickly! Looks like I need to put down the Tobacco Haze and hurry up and try the rest of mine so I know which ones to re-order! (on deck tonight: Nutty Orange and RYO)

~krashnash

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Is it now through the amazon checkout thing? Glad to hear you are back up! I will have to get some more descriptions up! any limit to how many we can do? I was going to do one per flavor unless it is something I wouldn't try.

No llimit - three weeks, bring it on! The more the merrier, shall I continue the bad sayings?? I am trying to do this with little legal mumbo jumbo as in the first post, we'll see how that goes, 3 weeks, descriptions, if I use it, you get juice, simple right?

I do need to put one caveat, THIS IS NOT DIRECTED TOWARD ANYONE BUT - PLEASE DO NOT STEAL DESCRIPTIONS FROM OTHER PEOPLE'S WEBSITES!! I can't check them all but I will be checking the winners. This would be rude, illegal and just plain wrong! This is also a great way to up your post limit on ECF, two for one bonus.

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Glad to hear you were able to resolve your issue quickly! Looks like I need to put down the Tobacco Haze and hurry up and try the rest of mine so I know which ones to re-order! (on deck tonight: Nutty Orange and RYO)

~krashnash

Be careful with that RYO - not a fave of mine at all and even had reservations of selling it but so many people wanted a commercial cigarette taste and so I did it. To me, it tastes like an ashtray but it is actual tobacco extract. Everyone is different so I didn't pull it from the store, but this is definitely a buyer beware flavor.

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Does there happen to be a storefront? Heading to a friends lakehouse on the 15th (roanoke) and would love to bring some juices down there.
I guess if I just have it shipped to his house the shipping will probably be like 1 day anyways lol.

Sorry but we don't have a storefront right now but that is the goal. Shipping to Roanoke should be quick. Make sure to make a note in the comments section in case we get swamped and we'll make sure to get it shipped on time for you.

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Paypal has been a bane of many e-cig places. Find a half decent merchant account and offer a real service to your fans. I would not have ordered by paypal, but I will by direct CC.

The merchant account is in the works, we were just hoping that Paypal would see us through while we went through the process but it was not to be, hopefully Amazon will hold us through until the merchant account is up.

krashnash

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2011
Austin, TX
Be careful with that RYO - not a fave of mine at all and even had reservations of selling it but so many people wanted a commercial cigarette taste and so I did it. To me, it tastes like an ashtray but it is actual tobacco extract. Everyone is different so I didn't pull it from the store, but this is definitely a buyer beware flavor.

The RYO was ok - nothing offensive to my palate, but not one I would choose to vape again. It may be a match for my father-in-law, who is still on the vaping/cigarette fence, and who is searching for something that tastes like the cheap crappy Senecas that he switched to when Camels became too pricey.

Also tried the Nutty Orange, and I really like it, even though my messed up taste buds are only detecting a hint of orange and no nuts - more like vanilla and cream with and orange after-note. It's a keeper though, as the vanilla cream orange that I taste is pretty yummy!

And in an effort to make it through more of my 14 flavors, I also tried the Mechunk Mix tonight. I'm not a fan of coconut (in vapor or food or candy or scent), so this one's not for me, but my husband stole it after one vape, and asked me to keep more of it around. He says it's like a pina colada with nuts - maybe he got the nuts from my nutty orange?

Last for tonight was the Keswick Coffee. This is a really strong flavor - I put the pv down 20 minutes ago, and I'm still tasting the liquor in it, the coffee portion is bold without tasting burnt, which I like, but don't think this is a candidate for my re-order list. I prefer the Coffee Cream.

Any suggestions for what to try next? So far I've really loved the Tobacco Haze, and enjoyed the Coffee Cream, and the Nutty Orange enough to order them again. The Karma Splash and Honey Tobacco were ok and will be revisited later. I didn't all that much care for the Keswick Coffee, Mechunk Mix (but that's a personal coconut thing and not a reflection on the juice), or RYO...

Thanks!
Stacey

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
I have a suggestion that may be impractical, or may be just what the returning customer ordered...larger bottles. I'm working up the funds to reorder, and depending on how much I can spare I'm looking at two or three bottles of the same flavour. It would be more practical for me to get (and maybe for you to offer) a single 60-120ml bottle. It's something to think about, and I'm sure you're too busy to implement it now (or even have enough order-fulfillment history to know if it would be a good idea).

But if I knew during your grand-opening what I know now, I'd have ordered at least five 30ml bottles of what has become my go-to flavour...

:)

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Any suggestions for what to try next? So far I've really loved the Tobacco Haze, and enjoyed the Coffee Cream, and the Nutty Orange enough to order them again. The Karma Splash and Honey Tobacco were ok and will be revisited later. I didn't all that much care for the Keswick Coffee, Mechunk Mix (but that's a personal coconut thing and not a reflection on the juice), or RYO...

Thanks!
Stacey

Stacey,

Based on what you liked and didn't, I would suggest Cotton Candy; Citrus Splash and Vanilla Cream, I am also in the process of adding a new product called crazy ape which is a banana/butterscotch and a pleasant mistake, a citrus tobacco which is awesome!

krashnash

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2011
Austin, TX
Stacey,

Based on what you liked and didn't, I would suggest Cotton Candy; Citrus Splash and Vanilla Cream, I am also in the process of adding a new product called crazy ape which is a banana/butterscotch and a pleasant mistake, a citrus tobacco which is awesome!

Thanks for the input - just placed an order, now let's hope that my Tobacco Haze supply holds out until I receive it! I included Cotton Candy, Citrus Splash and Citrus Tobacco (and a couple others)... :)

~krashnash

ps - sending you a PM...

Last edited:

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
Wow Pwyll,

I would definitely implement that when I see the 30ml bottles being ordered on a regular basis. Right now, we are almost exclusively selling 10ml bottles to the point where I ran out of them very quickly and had to re-order twice during the first sale.

People have to try out your flavours and see what they like. I'm sure the 30ml sales will increase as time goes by. But I don't really know if they would get to a level that bulk packaging would be worth it to you.

On the other hand, a 30ml bottle wouldn't last me a week, so only buying 30ml of my main vape at a time wouldn't be a good idea ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread