• 75c therion.JPG
    75c therion.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 86

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
These are supposed to have a custom escribe file written by DJLsb vapes. This only pertains to the Therion DNA75C, hcigar needs to hire him....haha

They look real nice but will wait until the DNA250C chip is available, 75 watts is just barely enough for me nowadays.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
These are supposed to have a custom escribe file written by DJLsb vapes. This only pertains to the Therion DNA75C, hcigar needs to hire him....haha

They look real nice but will wait until the DNA250C chip is available, 75 watts is just barely enough for me nowadays.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I have one DNA75 and feel the same way. I really want a 250c board. That I'll buy right up. But I really have no use for another 75 at this time.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
In PBsuardo's video interviewing Brandon from Evolv he mentions other new DNA devices to be released before deeming comes out which will be interesting to see.
Personally i like the dna nano 75watt and not the dual and bigger 18650 mods but understand other vapors liking there mods which may be bigger and more powerful for there needs.

Tintreach

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
As cool as the chip is, the price point doesn't make me feel the urge to buy it. My Theroin 166 is fine but my Epetite gets more use than the Therion. We shall see how this chip shakes out, but for now I think I'll just get the Smok OSUB Baby 80W for my pocket needs and wait.

On a side note, I went checking other vendors to see if they had it in stock. I noticed VapeNW is closed due to a fire that wiped them out.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
As cool as the chip is, the price point doesn't make me feel the urge to buy it. My Theroin 166 is fine but my Epetite gets more use than the Therion. We shall see how this chip shakes out, but for now I think I'll just get the Smok OSUB Baby 80W for my pocket needs and wait.

On a side note, I went checking other vendors to see if they had it in stock. I noticed VapeNW is closed due to a fire that wiped them out.

I hope VapeNW is able to come back after that loss. Pretty sad as I bought 2 of my DNA mods from them and found they offered great prices with fast shipping.

iamiam

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2016

How do you like your Epetite? My VT75 just crapped and I was looking for something to get. Heard some complaints about the black finish flaking off.

Tintreach

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
How do you like your Epetite? My VT75 just crapped and I was looking for something to get. Heard some complaints about the black finish flaking off.

I love it but I also find its not the most pocket friendly single 18650 mod out I have either. I still love my IPV D2 & Pico just for that reason. I think the Osub Baby 80 might fit the bill too. By no means should the Epetite be disregarded. As for the black finish I have no say as mine is silver and is holding up fine finish wise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread