New low prices but still none in stock...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiXLL

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2012
Beaver Falls, Pa
Actively moving away from 801 threads and SI.

You can only get them @ SI and they prove everyday that they can't handle inventory issues.

Sorry, guys.
After over a year and a half of buying strictly from SI I am starting to think the same way. Between my wife and myself we have 6 Aspire ETs in our rotation. I have NO replacement coils and am down to 3 usable, not good, usable heads. When am I going to be able to get more? I buy them 10 at a time, so its not like I wait to the last min. to try to order replacements. This is getting a bit ridicules, first problems getting T3 heads, now I can't get Aspire ET heads? If you were me, what would you do SI?

redddog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Rochester, NY
The problem is that this is the only place you can get them.

I don't feel good about the long-term prospects of SI because despite this fact, they can't seem to manage inventory.

If it were me, I would order new stock when it looked like I was getting low and MIGHT RUN OUT. Then by the time I DID RUN OUT, I would have new stock that would prevent me from RUNNING OUT.

Granted, now I'm flashing my MBA around shamelessly so you'll have to forgive me. :)

Sorry for the causticity but this is the kind of stuff that sinks a company.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
You know, I'm actually a little worried about Imagine . . . she used to be so active on this forum, but then gradually almost disappeared; she then got an assistant (Steve), but he too is rarely seen . . .

I think they are just overwhelmed with orders?? I hope and pray nobody is seriously ill!!

That said, the inventory problem at SI has become staggeringly large. :(

BiXLL

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2012
Beaver Falls, Pa
I gotta agree with you all about the inventory problems! Also, has anyone noticed that the SI forum has been pretty dead lately? A harbinger of things to came? You tell me!
Yes I have, was even going to ask about it. This place used to be very active, can't understand what is going on. I had gotten an order last week and the charger I had ordered did not work. I submitted a request for a replacement and never got a reply, the replacement just showed up?

Hey guys, First off let me apologize for all of the issues with the inventory. We do have a lot (and I do mean a lot) of hardware on the way but it is taking a long time for us to get it. The factory has a 3-4 week lead time before they start making orders for anyone so it is throwing a wrench in things. Stack 4-8 week shipping on top of that and you get some problems.

Second let me say that we are all doing fine. Imagine is well, she is just off doing other things.

I know it seems like I am not on here very much but I read just about everything that you guys post. It is just difficult to answer the same questions about inventory over and over when there is not much info to give. We do have everything ordered and we have already placed another order for more liquid so we should be getting more before we run out.

We have changed the way that we order now so we should be seeing less and less issues.

claywalker2000

Feb 3, 2013
Home
Hey guys, First off let me apologize for all of the issues with the inventory. We do have a lot (and I do mean a lot) of hardware on the way but it is taking a long time for us to get it. The factory has a 3-4 week lead time before they start making orders for anyone so it is throwing a wrench in things. Stack 4-8 week shipping on top of that and you get some problems.

Second let me say that we are all doing fine. Imagine is well, she is just off doing other things.

I know it seems like I am not on here very much but I read just about everything that you guys post. It is just difficult to answer the same questions about inventory over and over when there is not much info to give. We do have everything ordered and we have already placed another order for more liquid so we should be getting more before we run out.

We have changed the way that we order now so we should be seeing less and less issues.

You say there is a lot of hardware, anything new? Would love a Nautilus from you guys. *fingers crossed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread