Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum @jaedoubleu. Glad to have you here!

Check out this forum: SG Vapers. Make sure you read all the "stickies" as there are special rules you must follow when posting due to the sensitivity of vaping in SG.

You won't be able to ask where to buy hardware/juice in SG as your government monitors/reads ECF forum posts. It's all explained here => Newbies Q&A Thread. [PLEASE READ]

If you are able to travel (and are willing to take the risk on getting back through customs) check out vape shops across the causeway. Be aware, customs is on "high alert".
You will not be able to post in the SG Vapers Forum until you have your first 5 posts (or replys) and the server updates at :25 past the hour.

One further word of caution from another SG member:
Even the walls have eyes and ears. That includes your FB wall. Watch your back too. They are looking and listening from every corner.

jaedoubleu

Sep 3, 2015
@Susan~S Thanks a lot for the welcome and information! I'll be sure to read the rules properly.

@Lexter Ng Actually as i have said i'm still trying to get my hands on a set.

Haha maybe its the streisand effect ;)

The Streisand effect is the phenomenon whereby an attempt to hide, remove, or censor a piece of information has the unintended consequence of publicizing the information more widely, usually facilitated by the Internet.

ToaCahSoh

Sep 3, 2015
@Susan~S Thanks a lot for the welcome and information! I'll be sure to read the rules properly.

@Lexter Ng Actually as i have said i'm still trying to get my hands on a set.

Haha maybe its the streisand effect ;)

The Streisand effect is the phenomenon whereby an attempt to hide, remove, or censor a piece of information has the unintended consequence of publicizing the information more widely, usually facilitated by the Internet.

Lol... i guess so too...heehee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread