New member here !

Status
Not open for further replies.

kster

Sep 16, 2016
Hi, kster here, from the UK. All the brick n mortars here used to sell mainly efest. The further I've got into sub vaping, the further I've realised these are just rewraps, and could be anything underneath and the claims of ma/h and amperage dont stack up. I've moved on to samsung 25r and LG he4. Some amazon buys but I've been lucky. Any suggestions on where I can be guarunteed to be paying for the real deal without vapeshops adding their whack would be greatly appreciated. At the moment I'm considering adding lg hg2 and sony vct5 1600 ma/h. please feel free to add thoughts on other 18650s and value online reputable dealers. I use regulated mods, eleaf 100, kbox 120, relaux 200, and an impulse buy nebox 120. Will be adding another soon. Thanks in advance to those who read and reply. pm accepted.

Newtimer

Sep 14, 2016
The Smokjoy Cfiber battery is a curiosity/niche item probably not recommended.
Comparing it to a fully functioning regulated mod is illogical.
Live long and prosper. :)
Likewise Sir . That's pretty true , how about your thoughts on the Reuleaux Rx2/3 ? I'm contemplating on getting it because of the 510 pin issue, but to what many have said, the Griffin 25 seems to not wobble. While I have a Griffin 22 , I don't know whether it will wobble as well on the Rx2/3

Reactions: djsvapour

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
Hi, kster here, from the UK. All the brick n mortars here used to sell mainly efest. The further I've got into sub vaping, the further I've realised these are just rewraps, and could be anything underneath and the claims of ma/h and amperage dont stack up. I've moved on to samsung 25r and LG he4. Some amazon buys but I've been lucky. Any suggestions on where I can be guarunteed to be paying for the real deal without vapeshops adding their whack would be greatly appreciated. At the moment I'm considering adding lg hg2 and sony vct5 1600 ma/h. please feel free to add thoughts on other 18650s and value online reputable dealers. I use regulated mods, eleaf 100, kbox 120, relaux 200, and an impulse buy nebox 120. Will be adding another soon. Thanks in advance to those who read and reply. pm accepted.
Welcome kster, yes my source is Batteries, Chargers, LED Flashlights, and More!
Reasonable price and legit

Welcome to ECF newtimer, I hope you enjoy your journey. Batteries I've found to be a serious topic when Vaping. Spend sometime reading besides the responses on here to remain safe and healthy

Rickymartin

Moved On
Sep 16, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1

Newtimer

Sep 14, 2016
Reactions: subwayaznm
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread