New Member in Colorado, want an e-pipe!

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Birddog, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Birddog

Birddog Full Member Verified Member

Greetings from Peyton, Colorado. I'm just starting to look at e-cigs and e-pipes. I actually use Copenhagen, and have for a long time. I'm interested in getting an e-pipe to curb my tobacco use.

Holy crap, though, there is so much info that it is getting confusing!

2. techtony

techtony Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I had the same Idea when I first started vaping, I got this: DSE 601-C ePipe Starter Kit

my advice? don't get that... it was weak, just over all a bad pipe. If you want an Epipe, go with a good quality mfr, not something cheap.

3. techtony

double post for some reason...

4. techtony

oh, And welcome aboard and good luck!

5. Birddog

Thanks for letting me know that; I was looking at that DSE 601. Is there something you recommend, and perhaps a link? I'm hoping that I can keep it semi-cheap!

6. techtony

I kind of gave up on the pipe idea and just went for a provari, but there are some great epipe threads. E-Pipe Models

7. Birddog

8. techtony

9. Birddog

Thanks again for your help! Good point about getting it from a store. I like the looks of that one.

10. aaroblero

aaroblero Full Member

Welcome! I used ecigs to quit dipping, too. Good luck!

11. techtony

You're welcome and good luck! The most important things I've learned: come here for support and questions and don't beat yourself up for tripping just hang in there, it gets easier every vape!

12. Birddog

Great, now I see that there are "mechanical" pipes as well!

13. PeteC2

PeteC2 Super Member ECF Veteran

There are any number of different e-pipes that are available, some very mechanical-metallic, such as the Smok e-pipe, others more along the lines of an organic/wood style pipe, such as the Totally Wicked e-pipe that I have, which is more along the lines of a traditional pipe.

Which type is "better?"

Really neither, it is a matter of preference. I have the TW e-pipe, and as an ex-pipe smoker find it enjoyable. It is not inexpensive at approximately $99 for the kit, but very "authentic" to the pipe smoking experience.

14. Sewage

Sewage Senior Member ECF Veteran

Colorodo you say? You lucky mofo....

15. RubyRoo

RubyRoo Super Member ECF Veteran

If you are close to Louisville, CO at all in the near future, the Steam Spot down there carries a wide variety of e-pipe mods and can show you anything you'd like. They are very knowledgable and have amazing customer service. Good luck!

16. Birddog

Hey Ruby, thanks for the info. I've gone ahead and ordered a 618 from AquaVapor, but I'll check them out next time I'm up there.

17. Chas F.

Chas F. Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Howdy and Welcome to ECF!

If you scroll down the main forum page you will find different sub-forums for specific topics, including e-pipes. I eventually want one since I used to smoke a pipe when I was younger, but I haven't been in that particular forum just yet so can't say how many responses you'd get.

There are also location specific sub-forums and there is one for Colorado. There will be a meet & greet style get together in Colorado Springs soon where you can get to see different options and talk to more experienced vapers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.