New Member in Colorado, want an e-pipe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeteC2

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2013
Bristol, CT
There are any number of different e-pipes that are available, some very mechanical-metallic, such as the Smok e-pipe, others more along the lines of an organic/wood style pipe, such as the Totally Wicked e-pipe that I have, which is more along the lines of a traditional pipe.

Which type is "better?"

Really neither, it is a matter of preference. I have the TW e-pipe, and as an ex-pipe smoker find it enjoyable. It is not inexpensive at approximately $99 for the kit, but very "authentic" to the pipe smoking experience.

Chas F.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2013
Colorado
Howdy and Welcome to ECF!

If you scroll down the main forum page you will find different sub-forums for specific topics, including e-pipes. I eventually want one since I used to smoke a pipe when I was younger, but I haven't been in that particular forum just yet so can't say how many responses you'd get.

There are also location specific sub-forums and there is one for Colorado. There will be a meet & greet style get together in Colorado Springs soon where you can get to see different options and talk to more experienced vapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread