New member intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, new member here, my name is Billy if you couldn't tell.
I got a blu starter kit about a year ago, it definitely didn't help me quit smoking as it was way too inconvenient with the battery dying within minutes. I've stopped smoking 2 other times, each for about a year using the mint lozenges but was never able to quit those and both times I always still wanted to smoke. I quit again about a month ago, again using the mints and about a week into it I really wanted a smoke but didn't want to go back to cigarettes so I went and picked up a disposable and I was surprised that it wasn't half bad after not smoking for a week so the next day I ran out to the mall kiosk and picked up an ego battery and a carto tank and some juice (nicquid) and it performed way better than anything else I've tried, I've since switched to a generic iclear 16 they had and I got a second battery and ordered a vamo which should be here tomorrow. I'm thinking I might also order an MVP2 since they are I sale for 40 bucks and it comes with an iclear 30, seems hard to beat that deal considering I should probably get a better tank or clearomizer anyway and then I'll have a backup. I'd also like to try dripping out but I'm still researching this all, it can be a bit overwhelming. I'm also waiting on some bobas bounty to come in, I'd guess it should be here any day now too. Anyway that's it, I haven't had the desire to smoke since I started this all, I'm currently still using the Nicquid, I mix a little smoothol with southern breeze and I like the flavor, it's 100%pg and pretty expensive it seems at 9 dollars for 10ml so I need to find another brand and flavor I like, I haven't seen Nicquid mentioned here much at all but it's what the kiosk has.

RubyRoo

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Colorado Springs, CO
Welcome! I'm sure the other MVP fans will chime in, but you really can't go wrong with that purchase. I really like my MVP 2.0 (be sure that it's the 2.0 version that's on sale as it offers more functionality than the version 1.) I've had mine for almost a month now and I REALLY like it. The battery life is insane and it works with almost every tank that I've tried. Good luck and happy vaping!

truen00b

Sep 5, 2013
Columbus, OH
i started with the blus and had the same terrible experience. I also have a vamo v3 for at home use to let my ego battery charge up. beyond that i cant really say anything about your gear. i had an iclear 16 a while ago but you cant really rebuild those like the evod or protank to save money. for saving money on juice get it in bulk for flavors you like. find a good brick and mortar store that has a tasting bar. i have two here in columbus ohio and both are awesome and have 30 or more flavors. one makes their own and the other has name brands such as jolt nicquid the standard etc etc.

hope this helps on your journey and may the forums be with you

iGl0

Oct 17, 2013
CA, USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread