• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New Member Introductions

Status
Not open for further replies.

rc3po

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2014
Texas
39 years ago, Me too!

43 years ago for me. She had been using a Quija board that nobody knew she had. She was my cousin. She didn't remember anything that happened. They found the Quija board under her bed and took it outside and burned it. That's a very powerful education for a kid. The Catholic priests probably thought that their presence walking through the door caused the demon to leave my cousin. What they didn't know was that the boy standing in the field with the wind blowing his hair told the demon to leave his cousin in the name of Jesus Christ and never come back. And the demon left screaming, "No!"

mightymen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    43 years ago for me. She had been using a Quija board that nobody knew she had. She was my cousin. She didn't remember anything that happened. They found the Quija board under her bed and took it outside and burned it. That's a very powerful education for a kid. The Catholic priests probably thought that their presence walking through the door caused the demon to leave my cousin. What they didn't know was that the boy standing in the field with the wind blowing his hair told the demon to leave his cousin in the name of Jesus Christ and never come back. And the demon left screaming, "No!"
    Click on the blue icon next to my name below.
    I thought we should move this conversion out of the New Member Introductions thread to someplace that would be more suitable...

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2010
    Mississippi
    Amen! There are many things I could say including witnessing a demonic possession when I was 10 years old. The demon spoke Latin also sometimes. I'm not sure what their affinity is with the Latin language.

I don't know where you've been hanging out, Robert, but I'd love to hear all of your testimonies! And BTW, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE to our country, to protect her and keep her safe for people like me! A thousand thank you's! :closedeyes:

rc3po

ECF Veteran
    Jun 22, 2014
    Texas
    I don't know where you've been hanging out, Robert, but I'd love to hear all of your testimonies! And BTW, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE to our country, to protect her and keep her safe for people like me! A thousand thank you's! :closedeyes:

You're welcome, but we were at peace when I was in the USMC a long time ago. Maybe some day I will talk about my testimonies more.

simplynewt

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 9, 2014
    Titus, Alabama
    Hello all. Just thought I would stop in and introduce myself. My name is Bruce but most call me Newt. I am a Christian Vaper who is just starting out in Vaping and this seemed like a good place to pick up a couple good friends. I have been Christian all my life and I served the Lord with my own Chhristian Website until I had to give it up to attend college a couple years back. I have since tried to restart a website and it is just a lot of work for me to do with all I have going on in the real world.

Any ways, happy to take part and looking forward to becoming friends with you.

God Bless.

G

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2010
    Mississippi
    Hello all. Just thought I would stop in and introduce myself. My name is Bruce but most call me Newt. I am a Christian Vaper who is just starting out in Vaping and this seemed like a good place to pick up a couple good friends. I have been Christian all my life and I served the Lord with my own Chhristian Website until I had to give it up to attend college a couple years back. I have since tried to restart a website and it is just a lot of work for me to do with all I have going on in the real world.

Any ways, happy to take part and looking forward to becoming friends with you.

God Bless.

G

Hi Bruce! WELCOME TO CHRISTIAN VAPORS! Just jump in and start having fun Praising God, being a prayer warrior, and being yourself. Please read 4th Sticky down from the top and comply. Join in below in the regular threads ....it's that simple!

Quick question.......your avatar and your name ..... is it 'eye of newt?' Just caught my eye. :p

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    FL, USA
    blondeambition3.wix.com
    You're welcome, but we were at peace when I was in the USMC a long time ago. Maybe some day I will talk about my testimonies more.

Yes Robert, Thank you for your Service! My Husband, (Whose name is Robert also, BTW), is a former Marine also.

Semper Fi!!! :thumbs:

wshanncap

Verified Member
    Oct 28, 2014
    Ohio, USA
    So cool! I was feeling a little like an outcast to the Christian society. So glad I noticed your Thanksgiving post. I was a smoker 2 packs a day for 20+ years. I was born again in 2005 and called to ministry in 2008. I fought the smoking addiction tooth and nail with no success until my wife suggested I try ecigs almost 3 years ago. Now I am smoke free but still enjoy vaping. It's been my "secret" all this time because of how the congregants would look at me. I'm a Missionary/Evangelist. Thank you for having this niche on ECF. God bless you all. :)

countrydirt

Jan 11, 2015
    Colorado
    Good morning new friends! I'm Troy and I've been a practicing Christian for 35 years or so. I keep practicing in hopes that I will get it right until I remember that Grace covers all and that I only had to do one thing right and that was to accept the Gift of Salvation through Jesus Christ! I'm a new vapor of several months and am completely off smokeless tobacco. I appreciate finding this group and look forward to being lifted up by you.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    FL, USA
    blondeambition3.wix.com
    Good morning new friends! I'm Troy and I've been a practicing Christian for 35 years or so. I keep practicing in hopes that I will get it right until I remember that Grace covers all and that I only had to do one thing right and that was to accept the Gift of Salvation through Jesus Christ! I'm a new vapor of several months and am completely off smokeless tobacco. I appreciate finding this group and look forward to being lifted up by you.

Welcome to CV countrydirt! So glad to see you and Christ's Blessings to you & yours! :)

mightymen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't

Welcome aboard countrydirt, you've found your way long before I did and I agree with your post 100%.

Another blessings from God - Thanks God you never fail to bring me joy.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2010
    Mississippi
    Welcome, welcome, welcome, CD/Troy! I am so glad you found our small area of the website! I do have to ask that you read the 5th sticky down and ask for your compliance. Other than that, jump in and have a great time! We will rejoice with you, praise with you, learn with you, worship with you, pray with you, stand with you, and give all of the Praise Honor and Glory to the Lord! Amein. Again, welcome!:)

Last edited:

countrydirt

Jan 11, 2015
    Colorado
    Welcome, welcome, welcome, CD/Troy! I am so glad you found our small area of the website! I do have to ask that you read the 5th sticky down and ask for your compliance. Other than that, jump in and have a great time! We will rejoice with you, praise with you, learn with you, worship with you, pray with you, stand with you, and give all of the Praise Honor and Glory to the Lord! Amein. Again, welcome!:)
    Done and done! Doesn't look like anything I can't comply with! Thank you for the welcome.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2010
    Mississippi
    Done and done! Doesn't look like anything I can't comply with! Thank you for the welcome.

This corner of the board was created and owned by BlueKnightMax, thus having different guidelines. It helps to keep out the ones who want to make fun and want to make a game of 'one upping' the members here....you know, people who want to crash and divide. Thank you for reading and understanding! Just scroll down and jump in.....make a swan dive!:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread