New member it's It's past

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginny engel

Jan 15, 2016
Naples Florida
Good morning it's my birthday and I thought it's past time to finally introduce myself since I've been following this site about a year or so my name is Ginny Engel and thank you all for your time that you put in to help others and believe me I have learned alot , I wish you all a wonderful day

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Good morning it's my birthday and I thought it's past time to finally introduce myself since I've been following this site about a year or so my name is Ginny Engel and thank you all for your time that you put in to help others and believe me I have learned alot , I wish you all a wonderful day
Happy birthday and welcome to ECF.

Dextrose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Glad you could join us Ginny [emoji4]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Welcome and a Happy Birthday @Ginny engel I hope you enjoy your stay!

surprise-happy-birthday-gifts-5.jpg

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined (day late).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread